Ford Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Exactly, but the motor I am building will beat it :D :p :p
If it's the one you told me about last night, you may need a budget for a daily re-build!!..:wink2:
 

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
Joined
·
5,809 Posts
Ford Man said:
You still gunna go for it N/A or just go the turbo??
Depends on the end power outputs and the cost of each... looking at an article just sent my way I'm keen to jump on the turbo bandwagon again.
Hmmmmm I wonder if I can "rework" my engine and fit a Turbo and get around notifying the RTA as it's a "rework" not a Modification :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :WH:
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Hmmmmm I wonder if I can "rework" my engine and fit a Turbo and get around notifying the RTA as it's a "rework" not a Modification :wink2: :wink2: :wink2: :WH:
Sorry mate, only a certain national auto maker who builds sh*t cars gets to "rework" their cars. Every other bastard has to recall or mod them... :thumbdown :fmad:
 

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
Joined
·
5,809 Posts
Ford Man said:

Sorry mate, only a certain national auto maker who builds sh*t cars gets to "rework" their cars. Every other bastard has to recall or mod them... :thumbdown :fmad:
I wonder if it would work if I stuck a few Holden badges on it then ;) :rolleyes:
 

·
Nacho Nacho Man!
Joined
·
3,514 Posts
I take it none of you have seen the red XD (XF sheet metal) in the newest Street Machine with a 351 and twin turbos? :?:
 

·
The SparkleHunter™
Joined
·
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Like you'll catch me in my low 12 second XF :p :p :p :p :p :D
It's amazing what a set of road spikes will do.. ;)
 

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
Joined
·
5,809 Posts
Ford Man said:

It's amazing what a set of road spikes will do.. ;)
Mate, they will not stop me on my solid rubber wheels (hey I gotta have a way of keeping them from wearing out somehow with all the power I'll have :D ;) )
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
4 Participants
Donut King
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing
Top