1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
201 Posts
im with you, always wanted one. the old man had a 1600 gt in the 70s (with the superoo stripe)...cant image how well the perana goes.

there is a 378 cu cleveland capri on aussiemusclecarsales.com.au...also very tasy

·
Now driving an XF Falcon.
1,042 Posts
Wow, I want it!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Poor guy, he even has to sell his Barbie doll collection.

·
Registered
992 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Racer said:
Pfftt.....230hp and 1100kg....it could hardly get away from its own shadow!

Try 465hp in 1000kg - thats more like it - but i'm biased :eek:)
Come on Racer, don't force me to tell the world you drive a Cortina. All Cortina owners really want a Capri, don't they? Its the Car you always promised yourself. :booty: :priest:

Is your Cortina Factory? No, didnt think so. The only good "Factory" Cortina is a Lotus Cortinia or a "Parana Cortina", built by the guy who built that Capri.

Joking of course, I like all Fords.

·
XW GT
318 Posts
Went to have a looky at it yesterday, not bad hey, hes a bit of a collector nice bloke though, must be breaking his heart selling them all,
he wants 35000 for it, i think its a little to much but to some people definatly worth it

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DANGERXY said:
Went to have a looky at it yesterday, not bad hey, hes a bit of a collector nice bloke though, must be breaking his heart selling them all,
he wants 35000 for it, i think its a little to much but to some people definatly worth it
Your right. I think that car has been for sale for over a year at that price, I saw it when I bought my Mk3 this time last year.

Steve

·
Registered
992 Posts
jg66me said:
Come on Racer, don't force me to tell the world you drive a Cortina. All Cortina owners really want a Capri, don't they? Its the Car you always promised yourself. :booty: :priest:

Is your Cortina Factory? No, didnt think so. The only good "Factory" Cortina is a Lotus Cortinia or a "Parana Cortina", built by the guy who built that Capri.

Joking of course, I like all Fords.
The Cortina is long gone. I was talking about my Tiger, and that is factory built. I'll put my money on that over a Perana anyday :eek:)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Racer said:
The Cortina is long gone. I was talking about my Tiger, and that is factory built. I'll put my money on that over a Perana anyday :eek:)
Is that a Sunbeam Tiger? I am impressed.

Steve

·
XW GT
318 Posts
now that thing would be a beast

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 16 of 16 Posts