Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I walked into the garage today, minding my own business... and what do I see but a dirty great big turd splattered on the roof of my Fairmont and running down the windscreen like a brown waterfall. :ihi: :ihi:

I wasted no time in beginning the ghastly process of cleaning it up, using all manner of kitchen paper towels, kero and eucalyptus oil. But even after I'd done all I could, several marks remain. This obviously happened overnight because I was working on the car just yesterday.

Next up it's time to try a cut & polish... any other ideas short of a respray? :err:

Stupid animals, no respect whatsoever. :p

Attachments

·
Formerly: SmokeEA
1,117 Posts
:rofl:
But seroiusly, i hate it when u take the car and get it washed only to return to it the following day some bird has decided your car is a suitable toilet.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Duck? White King? :p

·
2,922 Posts
Not sure what is funnier, the event or thefact you took your time to take a photo before doing anything about it! ;)

Poor Jack - :eek:wned: by the animal kingdom!

Hope it all comes off!

Cheers... Tim

·
E-Series Cameraman
1,388 Posts
Citrus cleaner is good for cleaning shit, try to avoid getting it on your glass though. Polish it afterwards.

Alex

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
damn... my car is parked outside all the time :/
hate getting it all dirty!

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
happened to me a couple of days ago... i had about 15 on the bonnet and roof tho... not a pretty sight! i feel for u, i kno what its like!

·
cArSiK
1,249 Posts
hahahahaha damn POO! Dont you just hate that stuff!

James

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Time to start covering the car in the garage with a cover or a sheet!

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
EBXR said:
Time to start covering the car in the garage with a cover or a sheet!
Or toilet paper

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
a wet cloth is well and trully sufficient. Just make sure you thoroughly wet the area b4 wipping it off so there are no risks of scratches!

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
shit.

:p

I'd try some cutting compound and an electric or compressed air buffer. It did wonders for my paintwork and will certainly not make the ShitPad™ any worse

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
now doesn't that just give you the shits...LMFAO...

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
Baxle said:
just think, it could of been worse...

was on the freeway the other day when a VS/VR commy came along side my car and it was literally covered in bird poop I couldn't stop laughing
:eek:wned: :spitlol:
Oh well the bird crap will blend in with the car! :wnc:

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Zantetsuken said:
Not sure what is funnier, the event or thefact you took your time to take a photo before doing anything about it! ;)

Poor Jack - :eek:wned: by the animal kingdom!

Hope it all comes off!

Cheers... Tim
^^^ HAHAHAH!! ^^^

Try bird shit - it's as hard as buggery and almost rips off the paint grrrrrrrrrrrr :(

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
you think you have it bad!
look what happend to me today - i parked in my usual spot at the range (under power lines) 1 hour later i come to the car and it's covered all over the front with 21 craps!!!
i know i'm never parking there again this bird ust of had diorea or some thing cause this has never happened to me before

1 - 20 of 26 Posts