BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the details for this Sat??? Not on club site

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Newcastle Guys......do you want to meet???

I am meeting Wasa at 4pm at Waitara Macca's

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
XLR8 said:
Newcastle Guys......do you want to meet???

I am meeting Wasa at 4pm at Waitara Macca's
Yep sounds good to me.. although we can meet up a bit sooner than that, Rob you big boy you... :s6:

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
el2xr8 said:

Yep sounds good to me.. although we can meet up a bit sooner than that, Rob you big boy you... :s6:

Promises promises......

when do you want to meet??? give me a call Bitch........

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeap, i'll be going on the cruise, but i'll start at North Rocks. Hopefully with an un-high heeled Wagon. :eek:o1: :eek:o1:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Aussie Pete needs a bitch to scam a ride off if the XR8 isn't gonna arrive. WASA pissed me off his list so I'm desperate for standby transport.

Prefer 8 cylinders (in case you wree wondering), however beggars can't be choosers can they?

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Glad to help out mate, but where will you be?? Where would be a good pickup point for you? As mentioned, I'll be meeting with the others in a Northerly location, so may not be the most practical solution...

·
7,777 Posts
el2xr8 said:
Glad to help out mate, but where will you be?? Where would be a good pickup point for you? As mentioned, I'll be meeting with the others in a Northerly location, so may not be the most practical solution...
Thanks for the offer. In light of the fact I'm not getting my car this week either (don't get me started) I'm going boozing on Saturday instead.

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
1,457 Posts
Aussie Pete said:

Thanks for the offer. In light of the fact I'm not getting my car this week either (don't get me started) I'm going boozing on Saturday instead.
Least you don't have to worry about driving home Sunday morning.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Aussie Pete said:

ohhh, and just as i was about to offer pete a ride in the "sick low" falcon... NOT! hehe

sure, sure... just keep bagging out I6 falcons... :D we all have to start somewhere!

btw, just out of curiousity, what car did you own at 21?

·
7,777 Posts
adviliax mortus said:

btw, just out of curiousity, what car did you own at 21?
At 21 I remember it was a HDT Calais Director 4 speed (or was it the XE Fairmont Ghia ESP 302 4 speed). One of them......

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
(taken from TOCNSW site)

Here are the details...

4pm. Meet at North Rocks tennis courts.

4.30pm meet the "northies" at Ku-ring-gai rd Mt Colah

Everyone will be given a sheet with the details and maps on the back. (if they dont already have one)

If you have any issues, or questions, please call Chris on 0413 473 940 or Kelli on 0400 405 900.

The editor of Performance Ford Magazine is planning on attending the cruise, so make sure your cars are clean, and we are all on our best behaviour.!!!!

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Damn Damn Damn Damn, it's bloody raining in the mountains now, hope it clears for the club run, just as i'm looking forward to it.

Anyone in the city can confirm if it's raining or any signs of clearing?????

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nipper has been given his day pass.............cool

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great night with a good turnout.

Awards

1) EF Guy wins my car is the fastest award for overtaking at high speed after getting beat at traffic light drag.

2) Nipper wins award for running over dead cat on freeway at 160kph!!

3)Mr Sparkle, Nipper and me for a 50min trip from Hornsby to Home (average speed 150kph)

anyone posting pics???

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
XLR8 said:
Great night with a good turnout.

Awards

1) EF Guy wins my car is the fastest award for overtaking at high speed after getting beat at traffic light drag.

2) Nipper wins award for running over dead cat on freeway at 160kph!!

3)Mr Sparkle, Nipper and me for a 50min trip from Hornsby to Home (average speed 150kph)

anyone posting pics???
Hey... I said the trip should only take you 40 mins... I wasnt far off!!

I still rekon my Wallsend to Eastern creek in under an hour was a pretty good effort!

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Considering Wallsend to the creek would be about 150k's that is a bloody great efffort!!!

now where are the pics???

1 - 20 of 23 Posts