Ford Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
There have been instances on other boards where plates have been traced and cars gone missing. Just a precaution against such a thing happening here..

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
i dont usually worry about blanking my plates out on here. I mean people see your plates when your car is on the road anyway :)

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Think of it thisway... on forums like this - people will list a lot of details about the mods on there cars that they dont tell the average joe on the street. So - why give people a way of tracking you down... Sorta the same as not using your real (or full) name on the net.

I know that all my neighbours will recognise my car, but none of them will know anything about it. One neighbour saw my car in a magazine, and came over to ask me about my car. He had no idea I had done anything over than the exhaust (its loud).

Another thing to consider is that people from insurance companies will look at these sites. And I am pretty sure that most people dont list ALL the mods they have done, on there insurance policies. (I havent told about my new springs)

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Attention to anyone out there who has seen my car on these great pages and has bad intentions...it's a stocky that wouldn't pull the skin of a rice custard!;)
Russell.:D

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Rastus said:
Attention to anyone out there who has seen my car on these great pages and has bad intentions...it's a stocky that wouldn't pull the skin of a rice custard!;)
Russell.:D
Ahh yes, anyone interested in the Beast, give me five while I up the agreed value!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts