Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
LSC Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally posted in another Lincoln Forum...NY'ers show up for this meet tonight (9/1/2001):

Hey all,

First of all I did not have to go to Atlantic City after all. Second, I am bringing my fiance' to Bellmore, therefore, can only stay for a short while, probably leaving around 2100 hours. Would like to take a lot of pics before dark.

I watched METRO and the weather looks like chances of thunderstorms for tonite, lot of humidity, so dress the part. Radar does not show clouds over Bellmore..so someone may want us to meet tonight..lol.

As far as where we meet, I believe John (Zofaking08) has the right plan, in that we move farther west within the parking lot.

Now, I have information for Dave88LSC - I spoke to that person I was referring too in my earlier message and he claims to know you..maybe a rival..lol. His name is Tureek (sp?) from Westchester. I gave him directions and he said he was definitely coming. I am writing to others in another Lincoln Forum to see if they are coming as well. Hopefully this turnout will be better than last week.

To all - The directions are here and John (Zofaking08) is correct with his directions as well, my directions are for all no matter which southern route you take on Long Island:

1)Sunrise Hwy to Bellmore train station. This is on the North side of Sunrise Hwy. It is between Wantagh pkwy and Meadowbrook parkway.
2)Southern State to Exit Exit 25 (106/105 - SOUTH). Take this to all the way to Sunrise Hwy. Make a left onto Sunrise Hwy. Bellmore Station will be on your left. Applebees will be on your right. (read below regarding Applebees)
3)LIE to Exit 34 (Wantagh Parkway SOUTH). Take this to Exit W5 (Sunrise Hwy WESTBOUND).

You really cannot miss it once you get on Sunrise Hwy. If you are driving westward on Sunrise you will see King Kullen on the left, pass that intersection and turn in after you see the huge crowd to your right. Make the first left, which should place you practically right under the tracks. Drive down to the second entrance, to our left and go to your right. Drive down to the end and make a left to circle back. There are one way signs to show you the way. We should more and likely be up against the curb along side Sunrise Hwy (as we were last time). One last note to all, we should be just a little bit west of the Applebees, which is across the street.

Hope to see everyone there who was there last week as well as those who are saying they are coming to this meet.

Bill

H

·
0 Posts
Nice car !
Mines still black which really should be white for painless touching in the brutal sun of Hawaii. But I'd probably be happier with a light grey big chunk metal flake. Got and ideas?

·
LSC Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the compliment..but..

Thanks for the compliment..just got her painted about two months ago. It is a custom color, made by Dupont. They were getting tired of me, cause I was too finicky with the colors. They didnt have a name for the color at the end of three hours it took to make it, so they said I can name the color, after giving me the color code.

I was just curious about your signature, what is a LSC cop package? Is that just an upgrade on the alternator and coolant package?

Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts