Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after hearing a odd, but funny story that happened to one of my mates, id thought id ask whether anyone here had any strange happenings on New Years eve, or woke up somewhere odd?

Heres what happened to my mate;

Went to Lancelin (little cray fishing town, little rough)
Got pissed, as u usually do. Probably had a few unmentionable substances aslo.
Was havin a good (drunk) time, and then woke up at about 3am, had a saw arm (later found to be a broken collar bone)
Realised he didnt know where he was,
looked around and found he was on a cray boat.
The boats are moored 50 or so meters from shore.
He was completly dry, so someone had too have dropped him off.
He cant remember anything.

And he had to swim too shore with broken collar bone at 3 i the mornoing...

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You probably have to know the guy to appreciate the story :)

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
What a story and this is 100% true.
I have had nights where I basically have blank spots for a few hours. No doubt it will slowly come back to him after a few months, Obviously got into a fight and the guys probably knocked him out. Then they decided to play a trick on him. It's probably something common that goes on is such a small town that thay do to out of towners. Swimming with a collar bone broken OUCH

I guess things could have been worse he might have woken up and been 50 km off shore and was not getting back home until they had finished there cray fishing.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Haha that is damn funny.
One of my mates got dared to bang his dick against every bar around the pool fence and he did it but he was that drunk he fell over and dropped his beer. ended up cutting his little feller on the broken glass! Nothing major but he freaked out and cried. It was funny as hell hehe

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
Damn thats a good story : )

Mine doesnt get anywhere near that.

Went down to Glenelg and was wandering around there, stopped outside this cafe and walking along the streets are 4 Naked vegan people carrying on about how evil it is to eat meat.

Think that would have to be the funniest thing that happened to me that nite.

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
haha! classic story jase!

·
Blue Blooded Ford Man
1,619 Posts
I was in Sydney for NYE, so I saw plenty of freaks!!

The best one was a copper trying to arrest this guy for public drunkiness, and he spewed all over the front of the copper.

Everyone that saw it laughed there heads off!!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
KenOath said:
The best one was a copper trying to arrest this guy for public drunkiness, and he spewed all over the front of the copper.

Everyone that saw it laughed there heads off!!
Haha... That's funny as! I'm pissing myself, just thinking about it.

Ash

1 - 8 of 8 Posts