Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day all. Just thought I'd start a new thread for organising cars & passengers, so we can get an idea of how many we have and if anyone has space to offer for others on the trip there and back.

I'll start the ball rolling - I am offering up a seat in the beast for the trip down and back. I'll be leaving from (and naturally returning to) the Central Coast, so I can pickup if you're anywhere from Newcastle through Sydney or anywhere. I already have EF_Guy on board, so it's looking pretty quickly like being "the car to be in".. LOL!! :D :thumbup:

Accomodation plans for myself and EF at the moment are the Sheraton in Geeeeeelong, and the City Square hotel in Melb.

Gentlemen, start your engines!! :cool:

T

·
0 Posts
check your rear vision mirror pal......for at least 3 seconds, then look out your windscreen and read my plates. (flol)

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
We definately should do a convoy on the way down, everyone meets in Canberra early Tue morning and we then get into Melbourne sometime in the Afternoon?? Or maybe meet a bit further South? Albury?

Should have my XR8 by then and there should be enough room for 3 or 4 people depending on how much luggage I spose:confused)

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I say avoid the Canberra detour and meet the ACT'ns at Yass.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
I say avoid the Canberra detour and meet the ACT'ns at Yass.
Agreed, Sydney->Melb via ACT is a pain, and Yass is a quick blat out from town for the ACT guys.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Venom S said:
Agreed, Sydney->Melb via ACT is a pain, and Yass is a quick blat out from town for the ACT guys.
1/2hr from memory.. You guys could all meet up at the Service Centre on the Highway or something..

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeah thanks Mike your a saver, for a while there i though i have to get the ol mountain bike going for the trip. :p :eek:

Definitly go the convoy for the trip down i say, would be really good.

So what does everyone think about the Sheraton in Geelong, we should all crash there i say, plus we can get discounts. Aussie Pete when are you goin to book for the Sheraton.

For Melbourne i guess it depends on everyones luxury levels and budget but it would be good to get a few more people at the city square hotel. Anywayz we'll just have to meet at a landmark in Melbourne if everyone is everywhere when were goin to go the night scene or trip meet.

Definitly can't wait guys...

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Australian EB Fairmont Ghia Member
1,151 Posts
anything that requires payment up-front for me is outta the question at the moment... i'll have to make arrangements further down the track.
as far as seats go i can fit 1 maybe 2 people.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts