Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On new years eve my 19yo son urinated on a tree in Torquay.. Wasn’t pissed just needed to go, so he found a tree took leak got busted by the boys in blue, he didn’t give them a hard time, gave his correct name and address they gave him a $100 fine. Now today he gets a summons to appear in court for indecent behavior, what a joke surely the courts having something better to do.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
No

They dont.. its beyond a joke... had the same thing happen to a mate of mine

He ended up paying 500 bucks for a barrister and got both chargers dismissed

·
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
laminge said:
No

They dont.. its beyond a joke... had the same thing happen to a mate of mine

He ended up paying 500 bucks for a barrister and got both chargers dismissed
There's no way he can afford that, he dosn't usally take pee in the street, just new years having fun..

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Then he needs to demonstrate a good steed in society

Ie character references from some high placed individuals in the community

·
tough XF
487 Posts
that happened to me and a mate one night when we took a piss behind a tree and the cops pulled up told we were having a piss and they just told us as long as we were concealed we were right and off they went on there merry way

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
beyond a joke,nothing better to do,yet they'd probably do the same thing,if they were in the same scenerio..

take it to court,it'll be thrown out..

·
XR82GO
1,539 Posts
I had to mates that got caught doing the same thing (seperate times) on the way home from the Niteclub. All public toilets were locked. One of em went down near the river bank (completely out of sight) Off to court for him.
The was running up the road to try and make it to the open servo about 1km away knowing he would get booked for doing it anywhere else. The cops saw him. He didn't quite make the servo but made it to a park and the cops came up and booked him also.
Both appeared in court and neither could shake the charges.

Stupid

Gotta be about revenue once again.......

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
XRFPV8 said:
On new years eve my 19yo son urinated on a tree in Torquay.. Wasn’t pissed just needed to go, so he found a tree took leak got busted by the boys in blue, he didn’t give them a hard time, gave his correct name and address they gave him a $100 fine. Now today he gets a summons to appear in court for indecent behavior, what a joke surely the courts having something better to do.
Mate Torquay = Bad Place on new years for anything. All my mates live in Torquay im there all year round but around XMAS and New Years period i try to stay away and so do my local mates. We always have nothing but trouble they just love to pick on everyone around this time of year for doing anything. But Torquay has had a lot of problems with young louts so I dont blame them for how hard they go on people. At times they even block of the road so no one can enter Torqay unless you are local. I know it sucks mate but i could imagine how much shit they ahve to put up with.

The place is fight club on New years and there are just so many wankers about. This new years was the first new years out of 5 in Torquay that i did not get into a fight with some jerkoff hero from Broadmedows. Im 100% posative your son was not Drunk but they just dont care. They just see a bloke pissing give hima fine and say he looked a bit drunk lets get him on this charge.

·
Wildlife Photographer
1,413 Posts
I'm originally from Holland, and in holland you'll find toilet-cubicals on about every streetcorner. There strictly for nr. 1's tho.
Here's a pic of one I found on the website of my hometown.

·
6,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow, where's the lady's ????

·
Wildlife Photographer
1,413 Posts
Yeah, well I guess the ladies just have to find a toilet in the pub
or somewhere.
Another thing is, if you go to a toilet in like a restaurant you have
to pay like 50c or something. It's a whole different world isn't it ?

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Ambrose_1 said:
What happens if you say you dont have 50c and are busting? piss ur pants? then they will get some piss on the floor, wouldnt look/smell good
LOL! Good point though - I guess you have to run to the nearest street corner... Or do it in the pot-plant in the corner of the restaraunt?

·
Mmm, high pressure wash.
3,086 Posts
I wonder what happens if you're caught urinating onto your unlocked car? Double whammy??? :AAHHH:

Or...

Urinating onto your unlocked car whilst intoxicated and the keys are inside??? Triple whammy??? :AAHHH: :doh:

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
Whammy, Whammy, Whammy :)

Thats more whammies than that Ian Turpie show.

Looks like when nature calls you have to watch out for the boys in blue. Maybe you should get on of those bladders those Blycreem boys use on long missions. I suppose if your out of the way on not showing your privates and not urinating in a place you should'nt be- like a sink in a toilet you should be fine. When nature calls, nature calls.

·
Registered
336 Posts
AU1SIXA said:
Mate Torquay = Bad Place on new years for anything. All my mates live in Torquay im there all year round but around XMAS and New Years period i try to stay away and so do my local mates.
Spot on... I climb on a jet every year around the 20th December and come back to Ocean Grove around the 15th January... just too many blow ins looking for trouble.

Sorry to hear about your son XRFPV8, looks like he just got caught in the net that was trawling for the real ar**holes.

Jase

1 - 17 of 17 Posts