Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all us computer techy type people, there is an article and benchmarks about the Dual Athlon palamino board up on:
http://www.overclockers.com.au
Looks very promising, now for an affordable, non server based, overclockable version :thumbup: :D

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ford Man said:
You talking gibberish again??... How many times do I have to tell you?? Sheesh??... ;) :p
Nope, It made perfect sense to me.

Anyhow, back to searchin for the cash I need to buy this EFI engine etc for the turbo rebuild ;) :thumbup:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
HSE2 said:
yeh yeh I know what you are talkin about. I am a convert

NOT:evil2:
Me is mekanikel minded too! Me like seeing things werking. Not geek compooter stuff :wink2: :nuts:

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aussie Pete said:

Me is mekanikel minded too! Me like seeing things werking. Not geek compooter stuff :wink2: :nuts:
Heh, I got the best of both worlds, can work well with computers and 'mekanikel' stuff as well :D
Or I hope so, or i'm going to run into problems building this turbo engine :eek:

Anyone know where I can find an Unleaded EFI 6 from an XF?

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aussie Falcon said:
This is an off topic, off topic :WH: , but I liked the story about the impaled car high school prank, that was about half way down the above page.
Hehehe, yeah that was pretty cool as well :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
DONUT KING said:

Well maybe the article/thread isn't aimed at you then ;) :p
Yes it is, It is on a Ford Forum board. Hang on I will check, yes yes, it is definately a Ford Forum board;) :wink2: :p

·
7,777 Posts
HSE2 said:
Yes it is, It is on a Ford Forum board. Hang on I will check, yes yes, it is definately a Ford Forum board;) :wink2: :p
YES, you are in Scooby's Mystery Machine spell. There is no life beyond Fords and nothing else shall reside within (maybe some scoobysnax though) :read: :CraZ: :nuts:

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HSE2 said:

I did clearly mark it as being off topic.....

·
7,777 Posts
DONUT KING said:

I did clearly mark it as being off topic.....
Today is the day we take the piss out of DK. That's all. Nothing meant by it from Aussie Pete! I am watching my back though :WH: :WH: ;)

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Nothing is off topic. Everything is of interest to me. You won't learn anything otherwise with a head in sand attitude. I like this computer stuff Really I do.

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aussie Pete said:

Today is the day we take the piss out of DK. That's all. Nothing meant by it from Aussie Pete! I am watching my back though :WH: :WH: ;)
Hehe, go ahead I don't mind. The warm glow my computer screen will comfort me ;) :p
But you may sleep with one eye open. Oh, wait thats Pritesh's line. :WH:

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HSE2 said:
Didn't the overclocker forum die??
Yep, due to legal action against AGG the ownder of the site due to comments made on the forums, the OCAU forums went down until the legal issues are sorted out. I have no doubt that they will be back :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Ah that is good news. I feel alot better now that I know there is a proper place for geeks to live in bliss :p :p

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HSE2 said:
Ah that is good news. I feel alot better now that I know there is a proper place for geeks to live in bliss :p :p
Bah this is my home, I will be staying here and not reverting to OCAU forums so you'll have to put up with me for a lot longer yet :p

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,542 Posts
Mate i use to be a computer buff (geek) as well, but i haven't touched my computer for yonks imod wise that a friend told that my computer is antique, mate still using the good ol EDO ram.
I think if we compare to a car my puter is a Model T Ford.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
7 Participants
FM
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing