Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This off topic thing is amusing to me. I thought this was a club house for Ford people. A thread doesn't have to be about Ford as we have many other issues that we like and may want to share! The only time something is off topic is if the topic of the thread wonders away from what the originator intended!.
Just my 2 cents. I don't think people should feel as though they need to label off topic but maybe more thought has to be given to keeping thread subjects on topic. This way if it doesn't interest you you skip the thread.

·
Administrator
5,108 Posts
I thought the same thing HSE2 .To have a topic called "Off Topic" is strange.We can discuss anything and everything within the guidelines and if it is labeled according to the topic then everyone can veiw it if it takes their interest.Now we have an actual topic about "Off Topic".:eek: :eek: :nuts:

G

·
0 Posts
We should have a section called At The Bar or The Garage where people can talk about anything car related or not.
I know there is already an Off Topic section, we should have one as well for us Aussies..... my 2 cents anyways.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
gtho4 said:
We should have a section called At The Bar or The Garage where people can talk about anything car related or not.
I know there is already an Off Topic section, we should have one as well for us Aussies..... my 2 cents anyways.
how about renaming this section to "The Pub"?

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Mmmm, beer...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts