Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
We Love Greb Murpy
3,022 Posts
I still reckon the concept kills it in looks.

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
Doesn't look to too bad actually I must say the back looks fantastic without the wing...I'll take one in black, lowered big 295 tyres out the back, wingless, still deciding on the lights at the front...interior is a little iffy, seems too boxy for me but it'll grow on me.

·
Kodak Moment
990 Posts
IMHO I absolutely HATE this new Stang!! It looks ugly both in and out. Cmon Ford, this retro business has been done far enough already. I'd hate to say it, but I like the new Corvette a hell of a lot more than this! In fact, I like the superceded Mustang better too!

·
Wildlife Photographer
1,413 Posts
Nice looking car, except I liked the tail-lights on the prototype
better. And what's with the 4-wheel drive rideheight ?
Also, some decent rims will do it good justice.

Just my 2c

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
Wow I love it!! Yes the ride height and wheels look a little cheezy now, but these are factory pics. You have to imagine it lowered to the deck with some nice big diameter rims. The driving lights up front look to be a must...

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
yeah concept lookd better:

·
Registered
364 Posts
That must be the second ugliest Stang ive seen since the 70's & 80's the front looks like its had a bar from a different vehicle grafted on the rears not too bad but the front GOD its ugly!

Elmer Fudd

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Yes indeed - Mr P's black one is very lovely - the stock selection of rims is just plain shite and they have clearly learned nothing about ride height. They should have gone with a scooped bonnet like the concept but I guess they have to cut costs somewhere.

Definitely has a lot of potential!

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
definetly made it look real sexy there CSV with small adjustments

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
Well done CSV!!! Looks heaps better with the Magnum 500 rims and lower ride height.

I think the rims on the blue coupe shown would have looked excellent in a much bigger diameter as they look like remakes of the old Shelby Cobra rims.

You can bet that hoods with Shelby style scoops, and scoops to replace the rear side windows will appear aftermarket almost as soon as the car is on sale.

I think the car looks ok in this picture...

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
There is only one word............

OH-MY (tm)!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
mmm, lower and better rims, i'd take one!
there are so many nice pics on there AND THOSE SEATS! mmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Yes, I will say it has potential, but some thing's need to be done or changed to the vehicle in those pic's,CSV has some good idea's.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts