Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have in my hot little hand official confirmation that the Sandown Easternats is back on, and will be for at least the next 10 years :rockon:

The event has been extended compared to years gone and now has Friday as day just for saftey checks so we can all hit the ground running come Saturday morning.

This event is going to be huge so if your interested in entering get your forms in NOW!!!!

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhh, I looked for it but didn't check the e-series forums.

Now everyone gets to see!

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
whats the entry worth greg?

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$180, but that includes a mates rates pass worth $90 which you can get a mate to pay for that and get in at a good price!

·
2,512 Posts
haha that makes it pretty cheap actually, lots of events for $90 :hy:

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure is!

The big bonus is there is going to be 3 full days of events now which is a massive improvement...

The events look good too, especially the drift competition which is starting a burnout, keeping it going for 30 meters, then through an 'S' bend, then 30 after the turn!

I can't wait to see the carnage this is going to produce!!! But i'm not entering that event this year... the diff won't even be a month old!

·
2,512 Posts
haha yeh prob not a good idea!

will be awesome to watch though! although i reckon an on-site diff joint could make a mint that weekend....!

/me starts hoarding tyres

1 - 8 of 8 Posts