Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
EF & ZH owner
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do AU falcon wheels fit BA? and also what else do they fit?

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
AU wheels fit BA; From memory, 200sx and some Magna as well.

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
MARK'S DEE GT said:
AU wheels don't fit GT/GTP They will not go over the Premium Brake package.
Not to be picky, but either will BA wheels - unless they are 18s. So a set of AU 18s would fit the GT/GTP, would they not?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have tried a set of AU offset rims on my car and they would not fit.
They were admittedly not Ford ones they were ANZ Scars in Au offset 18x8
They went over the caliper but contacted the corner of the caliper on the backside of the rim (if you can follow my explination) I had to use 6mm spacers.

·
Banned
363 Posts
MARK'S DEE GT said:
I have tried a set of AU offset rims on my car and they would not fit.
They were admittedly not Ford ones they were ANZ Scars in Au offset 18x8
They went over the caliper but contacted the corner of the caliper on the backside of the rim (if you can follow my explination) I had to use 6mm spacers.
GT/GT-P and Pursuit rears have a different offset to the fronts. The fronts of a GT would be fine with AU rims

·
Banned
363 Posts
MARK'S DEE GT said:
I give up!! I have tried they do not fit. They will fit the back O.K but not the front!!!!
You must have brembo's then. The performance brake calipers are no problems. You will always have to use spacers on the back to get the correct offset with either set of brakes, but the fronts will only fit a few 18" with heaps of inner clearance on the rim, this is not an offset problem and spacers will not fix this, it will just make things worse with wheel clearance on the guards, try putting the original rears on the front and you will see what I mean. Simmons 18" and most 19" and 20" rims will be Ok thought. I saw an Orange GT at Penrith Ford with 20" rims from Jaxx tyres, they looked awesome

·
V8 ute driver!
984 Posts
i guess they would fit on nissan skylines as street tuna was running skyloine wheels on his xr6t ute at the drags in zoom mag.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey umm just on to another question how wide do you think we could go.I am thinking about getting my wheels widend at the rear but just looking underneath the car it looks like there is just maybe 1 -2 inches to play with.
Oh Its a ute so im not sure if the sedans have more space under there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts