Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to add , shims only done 136 800 km's and a nice photo of the signature for proof. And curious to know what offers would be about, cheers.

Attachments

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
I've noticed with experience that selling cars on here is not successful, but selling parts on here is easy. Everyone allready has the car, but theres always someone that need's that part!

Good luck with the sale mate. As TIKFD6 said, don't go too low. It's a nice car with low km and IMO worth the initial price you wanted.

·
Aspiring Audi RS6 Owner
218 Posts
yeah great i was lookin for an ED XR6 for god knows how long about mid last yeah i had one all ready to go and the **** and the car yard here (ansett motor auctions) sold it on me for a price way above the price u want for yours and your one is in heaps better lookin then that one :fraz:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey thanx for the info, i logically thought yer some1 who is right into fords would look here, thus finding the perfect buyer here, plus to some1 who'd appreciate it. (i'm sure u guys understand, so much love went into it) what forum were u talking about? (tikfd6) cause be lovely to get $9500 for it still. any help be appreciatted.

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
I recently sold a car on here, but you have to be patient. If you are in a hurry, or want more exposure, you can try the Trading Post or Unique Cars, or even contact the NSW Tickford & FPV club about running an add in their magazine. Shlockmale, the Pics, K's and price all look fine to me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know nobody has posted anything lately but if any1 is interested, a/con repaired, abs light came on, thus module which is also been replaced. so all a1 now....

·
Registered
15 Posts
shlockmale said:
I know nobody has posted anything lately but if any1 is interested, a/con repaired, abs light came on, thus module which is also been replaced. so all a1 now....
I am interested in buying a ED XR6 but i live in North Queensland... up here they all want waaaaay to much for them, around the 12,000 mark. I am interested if your vehicle, but would like to know, has it been serviced regulary and are all the log books up to date? How many owners there have been? I would be willing to pay up to $7500 considering age of vehicle and kilometres and the fact the old girl is probably getting to that unreliabe stage in her life where i will need to start replace major parts.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shes been serviced quiet regulary, iv had it for 4 yrs coming up 5. i have all receipts til now, major parts have gone yes, but have replaced along the way, e.g the abs module, clutch, changed 2 yrs ago. previous and only owner was an nrma inspector. looked after it. its had a paint job 2 yrs ago etc.. its only done 137 000 k's, and reliable as. the only real drama as with all ea's-ed's the firewall clutch tunnel which has been reinforced. there is no way im going under $8000. sorry. but no.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Would you consider a swap for an ed faimont and some cash. Also where are you moving interstate, maybe we can do some sort of deal.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Your car is exactly what i have been looking for, and sounds like its been taken care of well. I would like to get the car inspected by someone before i say i will buy it, but if you sold it to me for 8000, would you be able to get a RWC for the car?

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
In Sydney it is a Pink slip, and I thought a car HAD to be sold with a pink slip in NSW.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
10 mnths rego, had pinkslip in jan, inspections i dun mind. What is a RWC? some sort of vehicle inspection slip?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Road Worthy Certificate,
I believe Victorias version of the NSW pink slip.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts