·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
were all in trouble now :D Looks like TEAM SMURF is taking over :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm the law here and there ain't no smack talking going down jabronie!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going back to Ranger Forum, all I've seen over here are the same folks I've seen over there, LOL. Where's the new stuff? I've spent the last two days saying Hi to everyone I already know!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can understand that man, there are allot of rpsers here, you got to understand that this site is new and word is going to get out and there will be differnt crowds coming. So don't give up yet just give it time.

MazdaSOHC said:
I'm going back to Ranger Forum, all I've seen over here are the same folks I've seen over there, LOL. Where's the new stuff? I've spent the last two days saying Hi to everyone I already know!

·
Ranger Member
74 Posts
hmmmmmm, i wonder how i can become a moderator.. the 1999-00 ranger forum is looking mighty slack.. i think we need a mod to clean it up :D that, and i have begged at every chance i've gotten.... i want to be a mod!!! i want to help out!!! i want to feel of some importance!! please :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
send an email to the man

2ksport said:
hmmmmmm, i wonder how i can become a moderator.. the 1999-00 ranger forum is looking mighty slack.. i think we need a mod to clean it up :D that, and i have begged at every chance i've gotten.... i want to be a mod!!! i want to help out!!! i want to feel of some importance!! please :)

·
Mod/Ranger Member
131 Posts
I sent an invitation

I posted another message to RPS and one to offroadranger.com. Maybe we will see more soon. These Probe guys have almost taken over the site. I like them though - something different...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
People will start showing up, it will just take time, your right the Probe guys are taking over!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts