Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It pains me to say it but my brother has just purchased a Red VX Commode SS :( , he traded his stateman in for it.
I guess the only thing to do is to show no respect to it and just thrash the absolute hell out of it.:nuts: :nuts:
He didn't even give me the chance to persuade him to buy an XR8.

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
Hmmmmm... Some people......

My sis is planning on buying a HSV at the moment. She doesnt want it for the looks, the style, the power (not that it really has those anyway)... She wants it purely for the fact it doesnt have a ford badge on it..

She didnt even know what a HSV was before.. She asked me "what type of car races agains the XR8's in the silly V8 races?" I answered her and then she says - "Ok - I am buying one of them"

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
XR8chic said:
Hmmmmm... Some people......

My sis is planning on buying a HSV at the moment. She doesnt want it for the looks, the style, the power (not that it really has those anyway)... She wants it purely for the fact it doesnt have a ford badge on it..

She didnt even know what a HSV was before.. She asked me "what type of car races agains the XR8's in the silly V8 races?" I answered her and then she says - "Ok - I am buying one of them"
You should have told her the commodore executive, thats the bodyshell that they use... ;) :D

·
Australian Probe Member
841 Posts
You know what they say; You can choose your (FordForum) friends but you can't choose your family! Can you arrange a 'divorce'?

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
DRU842 said:
You know what they say; You can choose your (FordForum) friends but you can't choose your family! Can you arrange a 'divorce'?
I dont think so...

She is moving out soon anyways.. (i rent the upstairs of my house to her) in 2 weeks she will be gone - up the coast to annoy the newcastle boys!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
strife said:
your brother is wise...

make sure you point him to LS1.com
Nah man.. His brothers a dill.. ;)
Ahh well... Another one lost to the dark side... :(

M

·
0 Posts
strife said:
your brother is wise...

make sure you point him to LS1.com

translation: baaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah he was already lost, he had a V8 VR statesman. Still I would have liked the chance to get him over to the blue oval, surely one drive in a new XR8 would have done the trick.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts