Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
S'up? S'appening? Hello to everyone, I've met some of you before, but not others....
I never was able to get on the SCPOC yahoo list, because yahoo overloaded me with all these instructions and I just couldn't deal.

But anyway, this looks like a good board.....I guess I'll just continue to post technical posts on Probetalk but everything else here.
Hope to meet some of you later

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Welcome....and stuff...

oh wait - is it even right for me to welcome someone while I myself am a guest...? Hmmm - I have slipped up on my Miss Manners column reading....

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
exactly what kind of problems is yahoo giving you hans?

i think there has been only 2 or 3 people who've had as many problems with it as you are. :(

anyhow, glad to see you finally made it. should have shown up for the meet, it was pretty cool.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They gave me all this bs about my name already being registered, and that I'd have to go through some kind of "conversion" process......it was some long-ass email from their support service.

B

·
0 Posts
problems with yahoo

I have been having the same problems with yahoo. I don't know what it is. Maybe you can check that out Damon. Thanks. I hope to meet all you scpoc'ers at the next meet. I just need to know when.

thanks
Ren

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
that's a pretty good idea gil. i'm not sure how many members want to do this, but i'm up for it! :thumbup:

it's technically SD's turn to host, but since we did the CaPOC thing as a statewide meet, we could still get a good turnout! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts