Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Australian Ford Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those interested in old Fords - there are XC, XD Phase 5 and XE Phase 6 fibreglass parts or otherwise available from Nick at Australian Auto Wreckers in Thomastown (Tel: 9359-6066). Nick and George (Nick's son) are passionate Ford people and George is currently building an XE Phase 6.

BTW Nick has a Group C Race Car, an XC Race Car, an EA Race Car (Sports Sedan) - plus many others, including a 1970 Allan Moffat TransAm Mustang nearly completed, which Nick is building for Allan to use for fun.

·
Australian Falcon Member
663 Posts
Oh boy, that sould like fun!

I've got an XD wagon, But I surely could use some of the bits to smarten up the old girl.. And i've also got a few mates in various stages of doing up XE and XF sedans as well..

Just off the top of your head, how much would you say they'd part for a full body kit, like sideskirts, bonnet stuff, air dam, rear spoiler, although i'd understand if you don't know.

How do these kits treat the bumpers? I've noticed that Ford bodykits retain the factory bumpers, while adding different skirting, whereas Holden kits replace both the bumper and the skirting..

·
Australian Ford Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
discokin6 said:
Oh boy, that sould like fun!

I've got an XD wagon, But I surely could use some of the bits to smarten up the old girl.. And i've also got a few mates in various stages of doing up XE and XF sedans as well..

Just off the top of your head, how much would you say they'd part for a full body kit, like sideskirts, bonnet stuff, air dam, rear spoiler, although i'd understand if you don't know.

How do these kits treat the bumpers? I've noticed that Ford bodykits retain the factory bumpers, while adding different skirting, whereas Holden kits replace both the bumper and the skirting..

My understanding is that Flares would be $100 each, you'd pay $300 for a Front Spoiler, and an XF Bonnet Scoop would be $120. The louvres are $100 a pair. Unfortunately side skirts aren't available and there isn't a rear spoiler for the wagon. The kits go underneath the bumper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts