Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
spaced out
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMFG i got my Xmas pressy from the GF to day it was a small ring shaped box, i think she is going to ask me to Marry her, im like shit im not ready to do that, even though she is the one for it.
I unwrap it ok its a bit bigger than ring box, me thinks its jewlerry she knows i dont ware it.
I open it and see a car key WTF, She tells me to look out the window, so i do OMFG its a key to a Silver GTP OMFG.
It was worth the wait, i still cant believe it OMFG i have a GTP

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Tripper, are you tripping right now. You're joking right. Is she loaded or something. If its true you're one lucky bastard.

·
spaced out
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bossxr8 said:
Tripper, are you tripping right now. You're joking right. Is she loaded or something. If its true you're one lucky bastard.
Its True, I know im a luckey bastard it was love at first site with me and her, being a small town a lot of people thought she was a dyke to i came along we just click on so many levels its not funny

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Which begs the question, WHY ARE YOU POSTING ON HERE!!! GO OUT AND DRIVE IT MAN!!!! :s6:

Once you are done, please post pics! Inside and out! :fluffy:

·
spaced out
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been driving it all day, 800 kms in the first day, now is time to drink to my happiness

·
Registered
399 Posts
your a lucky guy, she much have plenty of dough !

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I think you have to marry her now....

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
But the most important question would be...if...and I say do mean IF *touch wood* it does not work out, DO YOU STILL GET TO KEEP THE CAR? LOL

Nevertheless, congrats....

·
Resident geek freak
935 Posts
do NOT marry that girl!

...let me...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Does she have a sister???

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
Yeah that would be a huge OMG, Tripper you are the luckiest man alive.

Enjoy it! (time to start saving for a ring ;))

·
FORD FREAK
257 Posts
Yeah I am with bearman, got any sisters.
You are one lucky man.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Thats one awesome xmas present you lucky bugger,welcome to the GT club.Have fun.
Cheers John

1 - 20 of 93 Posts