Ford Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
xr220 said:
Pump the brakes boys, head up ass is a bit extreme. A $300,000 car means shit to Bill gates, it's all relative. I love my GT and the fact that it is recognised because of it's stripes and thunderous note. As for the T3 I think it is bloody awesome (especailly the Just Car add on TV). As far as running one, my 220kw xr8 (non stroked) gave the T3 a run. The Boss lacks bottom end torque but makes up for it top end. As far as the T3 goes it has the opposite effect, struggles for air top end but has plenty of torque bottom end, just like the driver (out of their ass). Sorry I'm assuming it's a T3, if not try the XT forum.

Mate, first of all i didn`t realise you had to own the car to visit the forum.(Mods if this is the case please let everybody know.)2nd I was referring to the XR6T not the T3, it appears as I`m concerned your 220kw xr8 would get eaten by 24okw xr6t`s everyday which just goes to show your little tickford badge means crap.So get off your high horse we all drive fords and dont talk down to people.And yes I do own an XR6T.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you haven't heard a Boss sound good you haven't heard one with Pacies and twin 2 1/2" S/S out both sides LUVVVVELY......Now it sounds like a GT

·
Registered
80 Posts
stang65 said:
I can`t beleive you guys who said anything about a T3 i was referring to an xr6T talk about having egg on your face. :booty:
Whatever. I agree we all drive FORDS and that is the most important thing. I never claimed because my XR8 has a BOSS 260 sticker on the bonnet I think its a BOSS 290, I do know the difference. You asked If Id been been beaten by any T's lately?.. no. For some reason there seems to be some kind of "new technology" envy on this site between V8 BA's and T series AU drivers?

·
Registered
24 Posts
HSV ETA said:
Whatever. I agree we all drive FORDS and that is the most important thing. I never claimed because my XR8 has a BOSS 260 sticker on the bonnet I think its a BOSS 290, I do know the difference. You asked If Id been been beaten by any T's lately?.. no. For some reason there seems to be some kind of "new technology" envy on this site between V8 BA's and T series AU drivers?
Yeah i admitt it, i was jealous for a while but now i can accept it, the BA's rock! Im ditching the wheezer and updating!

·
The SB Slayer
1,542 Posts
SBUTTman said:
Yeah i admitt it, i was jealous for a while but now i can accept it, the BA's rock! Im ditching the wheezer and updating!
Good to see your jumping on the bandwaggon mate by the looks of it it will be a vast improvement.

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey ppl are always gonna copy the top end models thats life. how many mock up clubbys, gtr skylines and even xw/xy gt replicas do u see on the road. there are always going to be people doing it so u might aswell get over it and enjoy the fact that you have a real one.

·
The SB Slayer
1,542 Posts
SBUTTman said:
Yeah i know, ive got to give her a polish before i sell!
These BA's are dropping into the 13's quicker than my resale value!
Scratch X might do the trick. :booty:

·
The Deputy Dogg.
1,862 Posts
Phat XLS-ute said:
im gunna put stripes on my !!!AU!!! xls ute, just to upset you all.
While your at it, why not wear you're undies on the outside of ya pants, you still look stupid with people laughing at you, but it's cheaper than putting stripes on an AU :p

·
The SB Slayer
1,542 Posts
falcon coupe said:
While your at it, why not wear you're undies on the outside of ya pants, you still look stupid with people laughing at you, but it's cheaper than putting stripes on an AU :p
How about some BA GT stripes on your Coupe. :meteo2:

41 - 55 of 55 Posts