Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I spotted 2 very cool cruisers today while working.

So I pulled out the mobile and took a quick snap.

One was a BA Fairmont Ghia with either Momo or Herrod wheels, and XR8/GT bulged bonnet.
It looked sexy as! Way better than the XR/GT front in my opinion with the chrome and non-curved headlights.

The second one was a very neat and EXTREMELY low XF.
It looked very nice as he slowly cruised along.

If the owners are on the forums... a big :hy: to you. Top rides!

I might post more of the cool cars I see out and about. I also spotted a show worthy XY ute in
Wild Violet driven by a guy in a suit, but he peeled off too quick for me to pull out the phone.

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
Nice indeed

i try to get as many on road pics as i can, saw a white XR8 today with blue stripes hehe didnt have the camera tho

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Good shots considering its been done with your mobile.
Cheers John

·
Fully Sick Magna Driver
625 Posts
Saw a HSV where it belongs today... on the back of a tow truck! It was a black VY Clubbie. I was stuck at the intersection and by the time I got out of it the truck went so I couldnt take a pic.

How do you transfer the pics from your mobile to PC? You use a special program? I have a 7250i but I dont have genuine nokia cable.

·
Registered
582 Posts
i have PC suite for NOKIA mobiles and use the infared to communicate with it but i cant seem to get my pics transfeed either..... any ideas anyone???

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I've wondered what a Ghia would look like with the bulge. I like. BTW, useful work van for carrying engines and the like you have there.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Or you can email the pic to your computer.
Cheers John

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
i want a ba Ghia :D
that is one sweet lookin' car! someone must have plenty of money to through around!

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
This reminds me, I should also upload the pixxies of the BA wagon that I saw months ago, with GT-P badges, XR front bar, XR8 bonnet (buldge), black stripes with GT emblem cut-outs, full GTP leather interior....I went WTF??!!?? when I saw it but then took heaps of snaps with my P800.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a Motorola A920 which is really a PDA with an inbuilt Mobile. It came with craddle and PC software so I can transfer from phone to PC. Or as John said, I can e-mail from the phone to the PC.

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
haha they are some serious exhaust tips!

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bitch :AAHHH:

That black rebel is one mean mutha. I see it all the time. Lots of instruments up front. Bonet bulge, fat rubber, and he uses it as a daily car... so wouldn't be cheap. I've seen him line up against WRX's, SS's, XR's, you name it... leaves them all for dead.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Saw a Lamborghini today...

I slowed down so he would pass me :angel:

Other snaps...

I want this!

Cool plate!

I don't know why anyone would want to do this...

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
This lives down the street from me, with a bit of minor exterior work (mainly a wash) I reckon it'd look tops.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
fordel said:
hehe some class act there on the last car ;)
haha I'll say, right in there with the lambos!

It's just the best looking wagon I've seen for ages, the SVO rims really suit it imho.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts