710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the beast on the rollers in April of 2000

purty huh?

Attachments

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Looks good! What kind of numbers did you get? Hey! That looks like my muffler! You got a Pacesetter cat-back?

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Trey, your car looks real good. When I was looking for a 2nd Gen, I could not find a blue one to save my life, so I setteled for black. You see my first one was a blue 89 GL. Your car is the second one that I've seen with that color of blue.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
That picture inspires me to clean my probe even more. Id love to have access to a lift for a day! :evil:

P

·
0 Posts
Nice, I like it without the spoiler too. Exhaust reminds me of my first Probe...

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually now i have put a spoiler on .....i like how it looks with the spoiler...it looks finished to me

P

·
0 Posts
Trey said:
actually now i have put a spoiler on .....i like how it looks with the spoiler...it looks finished to me
You ruined it now! :gok: :CraZ:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Ahh..the tail lights. I had those same lights (still do, but they are in my trunk til i figure out what to do with them). I swapped them out for the newer lights. The black trim on my white probe is awsome!

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Trey said:
You sold out man.........j/k:D

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Yeah I have a pic, but I need some new ones. I'm going to try to take one off the APOC web site and put over here.:(

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Trey is the car at the top of the page yours? Looks good and different to the last model we got down here. What does the ATX part mean?

P

·
0 Posts
Stacy94PGT said:
Yeah I have a pic, but I need some new ones. I'm going to try to take one off the APOC web site and put over here.:(
Stacy, I was asking Trey, just wanted to see the difference the spoiler made. I saw your car in Super Street, but it was just a small pic... its black, and pretty much stock looking right... Post a pic when you get one up though!

HSE2 ATX means automatic... Kinda ruins the Probe but some like comfort... His car is a 93-94, in 95 Ford changed the rear of the car. The taillights got a center reflector inbetween replacing the license plate and they had to change the rear bumper too...

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got's new wheels and stuff too....new pics coming soon :D

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
ProbeBandit said:

HSE2 ATX means automatic... Kinda ruins the Probe but some like comfort... His car is a 93-94, in 95 Ford changed the rear of the car. The taillights got a center reflector inbetween replacing the license plate and they had to change the rear bumper too...
Kinda feel stupid but I would never have guessed that:( :eek:

Thanks

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
ok so where are the new pics.. ??? want to see what it looks like now..

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry man...I'm too busy trying to find someone with a camera of the digital type so I can finally take some pics.....

hmmm....mabye i an find someone with a scanner instead....:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts