Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mustang Member
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This truck was restored in 2000 it has a mild 351M with headers and custom doll exhaust it has a 2" lift and the tiers are 35" BFGoodrich one eagle alloys. The interior has corbeau bucket seats. I have plans to tint the windows.

Attachments

·
0 Posts
fordman...wow...that is one gorgeous truck....I hope that I can make my 79 look so good....

Could you let me know where you got your front bumper....could you take a closeup pic or two of that bumper...?

take care

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
Wow awesome looking rig!! I guess if you get stuck in bumper to bumper traffic in something like that, you can just drive over the car in front :D

·
0 Posts
Thanks Fordman...looking forward to seeing closeups of that bumper.

Wanna hear something funny (well..I think its funny...but...I am kinda weird)...anyway....I own a guitar store...and a day or two before I saw your Bronco...I got a Jackson guitar in the shop for some repairs...well...the Jackson had this great color that I thought would look good on my Bronco...well...Imagine my surprise when I saw your Bronco...and it looks like almost the same color....sheesh...maybe I am going to have to have a similar Bronco.....anyway...so...really...I am not trying to copy you....lol....I am trying to copy that Jackson guitar. ;)

so, ah, what is that color??? :D

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
That ride is looking GOOD!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts