Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Australian Falcon Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone else has checked out Ford Australias
Online merchandise shop on www.ford.com.au. Seems like theres now a spot where I can now buy Ford Merchandise. Was looking forever for a Ford Racing cap which I found on the site.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Just to save confusion, Venom is not me! (VenomS/VenomXR!!)

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Just on the subject of merchandise, I remember somebody posting info on the merchandise that was available from Gibson Motortsport. I'm actually after some gear of theirs. I checked out there WEB page, but apparently their online shopping aint running yet.

Can anybody help out??? Discovery??

Thanks

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I got a Gibson MotorSport catalog in the mail today, lots of awesome goodies :D:D My credit card aint going to like me after ive finished with it :eek: :nuts:

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Martin said:
I got a Gibson MotorSport catalog in the mail today, lots of awesome goodies :D:D My credit card aint going to like me after ive finished with it :eek: :nuts:
Martin, is that the only way to order their merchandise at the moment? To request one of their catalogues from their website and just order out of that? How long did it take to arrive in the mail?

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
JEM, I filled out that form about a month ago I think, but it was posted on the 5th of July judging by the date stamp on the envelope.

Apparently you can also order the mechandise through Ford Dealers aswell.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
I scored a GMS polo top with the XR6 (on request) and got more GMS stuff for my birthday. The tshirts are great, as are the caps/beanies. :D

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
We are able to supply any Ford merchandise from the Discovery Centre including the Gibson Motorsport items (some of them are not on the catalogue which was posted a while back). Give us a call on 03 5227 8700 and we'll post it right out to you.

:cool:

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discovery said:
We are able to supply any Ford merchandise from the Discovery Centre including the Gibson Motorsport items (some of them are not on the catalogue which was posted a while back). Give us a call on 03 5227 8700 and we'll post it right out to you.

:cool:
Thanks Discovery, hopefully you'll hear from me tomorrow if I'm not too busy at work, this month is not good for me at all. Should I ask to speak with you, or do I just ask for the catalogue??

Thanks ;)

·
Australian Falcon Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
V8 Racing Tshirt

Just bought a V8 Racing T-shirt on Ford's online merchandise store, man I cant stop spending.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yeah the stuff good....got a jacket, polo, t-shirt and cap on the way!!!!

Can't wait to get them

1 - 15 of 15 Posts