Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are passing through, stop and join up. This Board is reasonablely new so you will be getting in at the start. Say hello and a bit about your self in this thread and have a say and add to the conversations.
The focus of this forum is slightly different to most in that it is relaxed with a possitive overtone about Ford and the people who own them.
Look forward to reading about you and your car and enjoying your imput throughout the year.

Welcome

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
I'll second that, as a moderator for this area (no particular forum anymore - marqueman you listening??) I'd like to welcome any browsers into our small community here.
Be GOOD members and I miht let you in on a little secret webpage I made...
fellow BON users know what i'm talking about :)

Hope to see some n00bes join this 1337 group soon.

Donut King

·
XA Falcon Owner
91 Posts
Well i will get the ball rolling here .
I am 32 years old and have been a ford fan ever since watching Bathurst in 1977 with my grandfather (r.i.p).
That result was one of the greatest moments of his life so i thought hey this is the car company for me.
Anyway my current car is a 1972 XA Falcon G.T coupe which is my favourite looking model ever,my wife drives a 1980 L.T.D 351 with all the goodies(her choice) and at
the moment i am rebuilding a mk II zephyr ute with 302 e.f.i. and as much later model falcon touches as i can use i.e door handles interior etc.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
So this is where everyones gone!

Hey, whats everyone doing over here, Damm I was one of the 1st who joined this forum and no-one gave!!!

Good to see a better quality of discussion

BTW, just re-dyno'd the XR with a better quality waterinjection and Metho mix, 250kws at rear wheels, unreal!!!!!!!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Well i've posted a bit on BON but probly not enough for anyone to know me.

Im currently doing VCE, aim to get an XG mid next year.

Hope this board goes well, we need more people.

latr.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
laminge said:
BTW, just re-dyno'd the XR with a better quality waterinjection and Metho mix, 250kws at rear wheels, unreal!!!!!!!!!!!
You've gone mad old boy.. :evil: Well done. Good to see a fellow crazy on the board!!! :p

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
The BON regulars would know the name but here I am over here as well. My Uncle was involved with Ford as a salesman for many years before he defected. He some how got involved in such beasts as the Brain Wood Falcon hardtop roadcar, any left? If so please tell me. And what we belive to be the XC Cobra prototype. Sadly no Ford warm the garage, no car really, but as Mazdais owned by Ford you could say I've had 3. Canberra guys would probably remember a little green box with lots of lights on it flying around. Hopeing to get a new Falcon ute. Love an FTE ute but probably get an XL.

·
Forever Ford Follower
558 Posts
Hey i just recently joined and was just wondering how to change what kind of member you were. I see im listed as a "junior member" everyone else seems to be different??

C

·
0 Posts
Hi Guys,

I have only just started looking around at modifying my car and have come across so many interesting links and this forum.

I have an EF Futura and the info around is pretty good!

·
blue blooded ford fan
190 Posts
well, im 19 (almost 20) and am just about to pick up my 4th car already (i must have some unknown disease or sumptin that makes me get a new car every 6mths hehe)
Ive had a ****ta of an EA Falcon which has been my most reliable car to date. The series 2 rx7 **** itself, the VL Calais turbo was stolen after 3 weeks, AND now ive just put the deposit down on a 1974 Mazda RX4 coupe. I drove it today with only an extend port 13B and it flew. Ill be picking it up with a bridgey so it will be a registered lethal HSV KILLA :) (and anythin else that dares get in my way. haha)
-broomy

·
Mr. Embargo
3,745 Posts
Thanks for the invitation HSE2! I just joined today and I hope to stick around for a while. I'm a mad Ford enthusiast and have a small Ford website that I started a while ago. Bye for now.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is a great site used to go there a lot until you shifted it. Used to be ribbon or something. Anyway great site and I will put it back on my marked pages.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
12 Participants
HSE2
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing