Ford Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Just wondering how many ford forum guys are going to be at Oran park this sunday. I'd be good to organise a meetup for us possibly where the tickford car club are going to be.

I know a few of you's are goin, so i'd be really good if we can have a good number meeting up, sortof a pre-melbourne trip gathering. :nuts: :nuts:

I'll be there pretty early as i'd like to beat the queue of people.

So common guys. :cool:

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
As per this thread... http://discussions.fordforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=4033

I think we could meet at the Mobil/KFC/Pioneer Tav. complex on the Northern Road in Penrith, on the day at 9am (or earlier?) for the run down the Northern Road, as this gets us in the back entrance, as we agreed at the XR club meeting to stay around the back part of the track for a good view.

Email me for directions or if you need to phone someone on the day, you can call 0403 206311. We'll meet up with Jeff and the other early Xr club starters at the track.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I will be voting with my feet (on the couch) as usual until we see decent facilities for the fans at these events. Imagine the tennis or swimming championships being held with muddy hills to stand on, and cow paddocks for car parking. :mad:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts