Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly, my Probe past away :( (you can still see it at http://www.nepoprobes.com as the Sept. 2000 feature or at http://www.wnyimports.com )

But here is the new ride to carry the rims you all love to love (or hate :p )

Still a lot of work to be done, and UPS is taking their sweet ass time getting me my parts (i.e. Tokicos, Eibachs and much much more). However it probably doesn't matter because I may wait till winter is over before I put most of the new parts on. The few mods I currently got through with include new piping for the intercooler to replace the factory restricted crap, and a blowoff valve from a 1st gen DSM (which sounds quite nice :wink: and will handle more boost when the time comes)

EfiniMx6 did a photoshop of how it will look once the new suspension stuff comes in. Check it out.

Post comments if you'd like.

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Those are some snazzy wheels. Looks nice and clean to me. :thumbup:

P

·
0 Posts
Thats a very nice Eclipse! Honestly I never really liked those rims on your Probe but on the Eclipse they look great! As much as I hate to see an old Probe owner get an import (or anything else but a PGT) I have to say thats one nice ride! Congratulations!

P.S.: Is it just me - and if not than its probably just the PS - but the second pic looks very weird to me with the front raised up and the back slammed? :rolleyes:

·
Mr. ATX Pimp - Mod.
194 Posts
yeah, that does look like a PS to me too...and Im not sure about the rims....I cant decide if I like them or not :lol:

:thumbup: to bewst!

·
Morally Bankrupt
101 Posts
I like the rims too but aren't they on backwards?

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
I like em because I've never seen ones just like those on another car.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No the rims are not on backwards :p

You guys just love saying that, I know....

The second pic was a PS, but the real deal (Illuminas and eibachs) Will be here Friday, so I will tak a real picture of it lowered :)

Just got done putting in the CAI today, and the new Magnecores and NGKs. Got new Brembo rotors and Metal Matrix pads and installed those last week.

Now I just need that exhaust to get here....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts