Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK First I would just like to say that the new board is pretty cool...great job to everybody that it concerns. But I have some questions about the rest of the TTHP site. Do all the other parts of the site still operate (member registry, multimedia) etc? If I would like to post my profile in the member registry, do I still register through the home site? And also, how long does it take from the time you complete forms and send in pictures to when your profile is posted? And what kind of information should I have in the email that I send with my pictures?

Thanks.

93TopazGS

·
Topaz Member
100 Posts
Getting your profile up

Yeah, you will need to submit your profile from the main TTHP site. Just click on Members, and then click on <B>Become a Member</B>. YOu will have a form to fill out to describe about yourself and your car, very simple. Once you are done, submit the form. You will then need to e-mail a few pics (up to 10) over to us. Try and keep the size of your pictures pretty small, they tend to overflow the Hotmail account. You can e-mail to the following address:

[email protected]

If you have large pictures, you can e-mail them to:

[email protected]

Be sure to say that you are sending your pictures for your profile in the e-mail.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts