Ford Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FORD V8 Supercar driver Brad Jones is to get increased funding from Ford Australia following his second place finish in the V8 Supercar Bathurst 1000 almost two weeks ago.
Jones' OzEmail team will be given elite status support next season. As an added bonus, OzEmail has increased its sponsorship of the team through to the end of the 2003 season.

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Hooray! Brad Jones would have to be one of the unluckiest bastards in recent times with larko another one. Fully deserves it and I hope we see more good stuff come out of the Ozemail falcon in the future.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Ozemail rumour

Latest V8 Supercar rumour links John Bowe with Ozemail team.:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I hope the sponsorship runs smoother then their internet service

JB to ozemail eh. Unless he is going to drive in the konica series next year V8 supercar.com claim that is the plan after the extra sponsorship announcement.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
XA coupe said:

somewhat OT but I find ozemail fine .. been with them for 6 years
Been with them 3 months. Some sort of modem problem with their server they can't fix or don't want to. (dial up connection)

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Ozefails accounts department are a complete bunch of tossers. I signed one of my work collegues up for home internet access using work credit card, pay by the month deal.
"Tax invoices will be available to download from website at end of each month" they said.
Never happened. Send them e-mail and they either never respond or if they do it's not until weeks later. Ended up cancelling the credit card 'cause I need the Tax Invoices to claim the GST etc, problem solved. Ozefail accounts finally starts to get the message after about six months of no payments and threatens to cut us off. Please do ar*eholes. Threatened all this legal bullsh*t, put me on some black list of bad payers.
"Send me a Tax Invoice/s and I'm only too happy to pay." says me.
"Can't do that because it's a credit card account." say Ozefail
"Can't pay then."
Signed up to new local ISP (Netspeed) and Tax Invoice/Receipt was e-mailed to me within MINUTES of paying by CC over web.

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
not that its anything to do with BRAD JONES, but id reckomend OPTUS INTERNET SERVICES to anybody (including u jeff):D

but keep away from there phone and mobile deals/scams.:(

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
botch said:
not that its anything to do with BRAD JONES, but id reckomend OPTUS INTERNET SERVICES to anybody (including u jeff):D

but keep away from there phone and mobile deals/scams.:(
Can't use them mate, Optus sponser Trevor Ashby and Steve Reed - they drive the wrong brand of car!;)

·
How bloody Hot is it ??!!
264 Posts
Ozefails accounts department are a complete bunch of tossers
Try doing On-Call interal support for the idiots !!! like getting a call at 3am because one of them has locked out their account, only they report it as "the print server is down...". Unfortunately, the UUNET/WorldCom bunch are no better...

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
Falchoon said:

Can't use them mate, Optus sponser Trevor Ashby and Steve Reed - they drive the wrong brand of car!;)

OH YEAH, FORGOT ABOUT THAT.

at least they crashed at winton this year!!;)

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
we signed up an ozemail account for work, only due to the fact they did so well at bathurst!

I have always had bad luck with ozefail's accounts department, they are a mob of wankers...

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
yeah, i mite even change over to oz! Just got a $67 bill from optus on a $24month plan ?? Figure that out. I havent been using the computer any more or less than normal and havent been downloading anything.

:p :p :p :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts