Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking at getting my hands on a set of 4 P6 LTD Wheel trims, as well as a set of small centre 14" factory steels from a Fairlane/LTD.

Alternatively, I could make do with a nice shiny set of 12 slotters (with caps) in 14" or 15" Diameter.

I also need a set of headlights in good condition, for a P6 LTD (Rolls Royce front), front bumper indicator lenses, sliding boot lock cover (with 'L' symbol).

·
Getting bigger
383 Posts
Broken_suave said:
Hi, I'm looking at getting my hands on a set of 4 P6 LTD Wheel trims, as well as a set of small centre 14" factory steels from a Fairlane/LTD.

Alternatively, I could make do with a nice shiny set of 12 slotters (with caps) in 14" or 15" Diameter.

I also need a set of headlights in good condition, for a P6 LTD (Rolls Royce front), front bumper indicator lenses, sliding boot lock cover (with 'L' symbol).
I have a set of hubcaps off a P6 LTD. They will need to be re-coloured, as they will no boubt be the wrong colour. They are in awesome condition, very straight, as you can see in the pics.
If you are interested, I can pull them down from the wall, and take individual pics of them. I have many other LTD parts, but don't want to seperate the front end (Guards, Nosecone, Bar & Bonnet). I can't find the Boot lock surround though...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts