Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear members,
I had noticed that the large amount of people at the dyno day were quite impressed with the performance of the cars from croydon autosports, which all had Pacemaker extractors on them, so i desided to find out the prices of them.
Mind you these prices are my trade prices

From EB to EL
NOW for the XR8's (1 of)cost $348.70 inc GST
For the XR6's (1 of)cost $205.15 inc GST

NOW for XR8's and XR6's where we buy more that 5 sets of extractors whether we buy 2 sets for XR6's and 3 sets for XR8's it doesn't matter just as long as we get 5 sets, we get an additional 5% discount which brings it tooo

XR8's $331.27
XR6's $194.90

So if u would like for me to order some extractors please let me know

[email protected]
[email protected]

Thanks

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
What about Au extractors????or do we have enough power already?....hehehe

Rob

·
Registered
105 Posts

just joined the bulletin board, I own a manual el Futura, will the xr6 headers fit, and what performance do they offer for a engine which spends most of its time below 2500rpm.

Also how much for freight to Canberra.

thanks

Craig

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
How long is this offer available? Cause im not ready to buy some V8 ones yet but will be in within a month or so.
Oh and what size are they? Or is there just one size?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BLACK S

The diference between trade and retail is between 50 to 80% mark up depending on where you go

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Smith

Yes, the XR 6 headers will fit no problems.
In regarding to the performance,it won't give that much more power down low but will increase your fuel tank mileage.

Also don't know about the freighting cost, but we might be having a run down there some time in the year.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Martin

The offer is good every time we buy 5 or more sets of headers at a time.
I forgot what model of car u have, but the AU's have the two types,standard and bigbore.
The bigbore headers have 1 3/4" primarys and 2 1/2" outlets.
I am not so sure about the EB-EL range, they might be a special order if u want a larger size

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I should be getting my XR8 within weeks, it will probably be an EB/ED so I can spend a shiload more on mods :-D Would it be possible for you to find out if theres a big bore version for EB/ED V8 Falcons? I think ill need them as the only thing that will remain stock on my motor will be the block ;-)

Thanks in advance :)

·
Australian Member
255 Posts
I'm not sure what I got on mine.. But by what **** is saying.. I think my got the Big bore one. Cause I remember talking to the exhaust guy and he ordered the one with a 2.5" flange on the end and put on a 3" for me..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i will find out how many types of headers there is for the 6's and 8's tomorro
thats if they are open

·
Registered
3,023 Posts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Martin
You asked about the different sizes in headers, well there is going to be a larger size for the EB - EL but they didn't say when they would be coming out.
The standard sizes are primaries 1 5/8, secondaries 1 7/8 and outlet is 2 1/4
The big bore sizes (which havent come out yet) are primaries 1 3/4, secondaries are 2" and the outlet is 2 1/2.
At the moment I have 5 people wanting headers so if anyone would like a set,please let me know ASAP because i will be ordering them in 2 weeks.

Thanks ****

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Ok im interested in the Standard size headers for EB/ED V8, so how do we organise this?

·
Australian EF1 XR8 Member
38 Posts
****, just to confirm, i'll have a set of headers to suit my ef xr8....

Hope i don't get the modification bug to badly, it can only get expensive from here...
:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ah Timbo, it'll bite, and bite like a steel trap into your happy sacks. ;-) It's got me in it's evil and enticing clutches..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
After the meeting tonight, will let everyone know what the deal is and who i s getting what and who we are going to sort out the paying methods

OK
SWEEEEEEEEEET

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dear members
Due to recent events i will be now withdrawing the offer to make avlable the cheap prices of Pacemaker headers due to money matters.

sorry

1 - 20 of 26 Posts