Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Falcon 2.. Ferrari 0 hehe
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what colour do you rekon is the best to paint the XE Guages? im sick of the black, and white looks too ricy... the car is silver, and interior is that bluey colour, and gonna have blue interior lights....

·
no substitute for cubes!
1 Posts
low-xe said:
Paint them silver. I have an xe esp and i done all of them silver and it looks awesome.

If ya want a pic email me at [email protected]
I have a ZJ shape LTD, silver also and was going to paint the gauges silver. Can you send me a pic please? Also, how did you do it? How do you get the numbers separate etc?

·
I want an ESP
115 Posts
i painted mine white with black numbers and the lines i for the number sand lines i used permanent marker and it looks sik but u need a steady hand for the numbers and lines and afta i finish that u know the green plastic the lights the gauges i took that out and i put light globe selves on the lights to make it look better and it does and u know the knobs for the acon and the other stuff theres a lights there too i put light globe selves ova them to and it looks mad... if ya want picutes ill put some up

well heres the gauges

Xe Gauges

·
GUN.40L
407 Posts
Damn i love xe's!!!!! that dash looks really good, you could do it black with yellow numbers :p

·
Falcon 2.. Ferrari 0 hehe
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nearly 3 months for 1 reply, and now i got 6 of them haha.....

after ruining 3 dashes, and i F'd a speedo with 30K kms on it, i quit....

my other main problem was getting the faces off... and the paint bunched up around the lines,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts