Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fords biggest Freak
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had some people show interest as to what my XR headlights looked like with parkers. The aftermarket twinlight setup don't come with parkers and the brackets have to be cut and filed away to fit them in. Here's a pic I took the other night.

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
that looks nice, are those only parkers on? they look brighter than parkers

·
Fords biggest Freak
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, only parkers. They are an Ice blue hyper bulb. Not a standard bulb. So the light given off is a much brighter looking color.

·
4.1 XFLOW EFi Turbo
1,087 Posts
my aftermarket twinlights come with parkers

·
Fords biggest Freak
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's wierd... Mine didn't come with them at all. I had to go and buy some globes and sockets, wire them into the existing wire's and then drill and file away some of the bracketing to get the sockets to sit in the globes properly. How long ago did you get your twinlights xf6250?

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
Mine had parkers too - I got mine in 1998. Perhaps he forget to put yours in (ie your twinlights were made the same as your username)!

·
Fords biggest Freak
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just find it rather strange how I had to hack into mine (in a neat fashion) to fit them in.

·
4.1 XFLOW EFi Turbo
1,087 Posts
I got mine in 98 - 99, around there (remember fitting them coz i lost my license)

·
Fords biggest Freak
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
naughty naughty! This is all a little strange... maybe mine are unique... or maybe they're just stupid! lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts