Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may already know I had an accident back in February, and as a result of it Im parting out my 93 PGT. Heres the info:
93PGT, 5 speed MTX, 104,999 miles, exterior:yellow, interior grey - cloth seats...
Parts NOT available (sold or damaged, please DONT ask for these):
hood, front bumper, fog lights!, left headlight, fenders, spoiler, taillights, ground effects, rear bumper, door panels...
Other parts may be unavailable as well, but if you need something thats not listed here, just ask!

·
POC Mod/Probe GT Member
84 Posts
Stock EQ???

I wish I would have known you were looking, I sold mine 2 weeks ago to just get rid of it. I had that thing for almost two years and coulcn't get rid of it then everyone wants one.

·
SCPOC/Probe GT Member
238 Posts
Is the shift boot still intact?

Mine's got a tear & the stupid plastic retaining ring is broke. This offends my aesthetics...

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lemme check those plastic pieces I might have sold them already with the taillights. Ill get back to you.

Sorry, the shift boot is already gone...

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
want a part of your probe

Hi my name is Kristie and Im looking for the cargo cover that goes over the trunk. I have calles twelve junk yards and have not been able to get one. I am willing to pay you a good amount. Please tell me you have one?!

thanks,

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
claudermilk said:
Is the shift boot still intact?

Mine's got a tear & the stupid plastic retaining ring is broke. This offends my aesthetics...
I have the little plastic retaing ring, and no boot if you want it... I'm probably to lazy to mail it though...

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: want a part of your probe

Kristie said:
Hi my name is Kristie and Im looking for the cargo cover that goes over the trunk. I have calles twelve junk yards and have not been able to get one. I am willing to pay you a good amount. Please tell me you have one?!

thanks,
Hey Kristie, I got a good news and a bad news news for ya. Good news yes I still have the cargo cover, bad news Im holding it for someone. If he falls through Ill get back to you, and Ill keep my eyes open if I see one at a junk yard or anywhere Ill let you know. ;)
BTW what color are yu looking for?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kristie is a freind of mine and she needs a black one. But I was wondering if you had the power ant. still? Let me know

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry, power antenna is sold... The cargo cover is grey, so even if the guy thats supposed to buy it falls through it still wont match... Did you guys try Car-Parts.com? If not, give it a try!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont care if it is grey it will sill be okay. I really want one bad. I went to car part.com but i dont know what car part i should look on they dont have cargo cover. I hope that other dude doesn't want it. I want it more. Thanks for your help. Everyone please keep looking out for a cargo cover for me. Thanks.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
STRUTS

What you asking for the struts both front and rear....also looking for the complete hub assembly and calipers from the rear.

·
Mr. ATX Pimp - Mod.
194 Posts
Re: Stock EQ???

BAPOC said:
I wish I would have known you were looking, I sold mine 2 weeks ago to just get rid of it. I had that thing for almost two years and coulcn't get rid of it then everyone wants one.
damnit, damn it all to hell

·
Probe Member
11 Posts
Do you have airbag and radio for 93 probe?

Black color. I have cruise control as well. If you do, how much are they?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts