Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, until PT is back up, i guess this will do...im still parting out my probe, i started to taker her apart, the whole interior is out and a few other things. lemme know what you want.

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
I just need a front valve cover. Lemme know by PM or post here if it's still available...

Thanks y0!

·
Probe Owner
49 Posts
I coulda sworn I poste this already, but, how much for each int. door panel?

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Motor mount?

Hey I need the rear motor mount. do you have it? How much? Also, is your car MTX, ATX? does it matter when concerning the motor mounts?

·
97 Probe SE
66 Posts
NOTE TO ALL

Anyone who wants to buy parts off of 97GTS11, I just thought I would let you know that he won't even be home from college until Dec. 14th, so if you plan on buying parts off of him, you had better be willing to wait a couple of weeks.

Just letting you all in the know

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Well, that does me no good then. :darin: Whoa, PT smilies! :whiskey:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does your car have Power windows????

I would be very interested in getting the drivers side window regulator (actually I just need the wire cables that run inside but if you want to sell it all I'll pick it up from you
Also how about the EGR valve?? would you part that out too

please email me
[email protected]

Thanks

·
Probe GT Member
19 Posts
I LIVE IN NJ TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much u want for ur Middle GT reflector , rear bumper , and side skirts ??

·
Registered
7 Posts
What color is the interior? If black or grey i would be interested in all the dash vents and maybe the thing that goes around the center vents (that needs to be black). Lemme know if you got that stuff.

Jeff

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Iam interested in the tail lights and the middle GT reflector. Please contact me at [email protected]. Let me know if this is still available and how much you're willing to sell it for. Thanks.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh I forgot! There is something else that I might interested as well. I would be interested in the center console if it has an arm rest, an l33t GT cup-holder and it is in perfect condition. It would be great if you could post a pic of it. Once again please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts