Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
Joined
·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much are the Tickford wheels as spare parts:

AU2 XR8 17x8
Tickford Azzurro 18x8
Tickford Speedline 18x8 (off TS50)

I'm looking for five.
 

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
Joined
·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am thinking 17s are a tad small....... :nuts:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
How much are the Tickford wheels as spare parts:

AU2 XR8 17x8
Tickford Azzurro 18x8
Tickford Speedline 18x8 (off TS50)

I'm looking for five.
Pete if your thinking of buying different wheels why not choose other brands there are a lot of nice wheels around other than what Ford has.
Of course if you really like those wheels then fair enough. :cool:
 

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
Joined
·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I always like the idea of upgrading through OEM wheels. The Herrod wheels are mighty tempting though - may end up being the way to go.
 

·
T5 Expert Operator
Joined
·
6,540 Posts
Aussie Pete said:
I always like the idea of upgrading through OEM wheels. The Herrod wheels are mighty tempting though - may end up being the way to go.
Pete if i'm not mistaken, the Herrod custom look very very similar to the CSA Pursuit. I'm wondering if there the same deal, and what the price difference are.
 

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
Joined
·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
partsguy said:
AUSSIE PETE!
You need to clean out your mailbox, got prices to send you.
Gee, I had all of 4 messages in there and I guess it told you my mailbox was full - go figure! Anyhow, give it a go now.
 

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
Joined
·
7,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
EF_Falcon_GuY said:
Pete if i'm not mistaken, the Herrod custom look very very similar to the CSA Pursuit. I'm wondering if there the same deal, and what the price difference are.
All CSA wheels go to max of 17 inch so I guess not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
I can't remember where I've heard this, but people who own fast cars have small cannons:D :D
But there will have to be an exeption when I get my XR8;) ;) ;)
KIDDING:nuts:
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top