Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all the Gamers here, check out www.pcgameworld.com , they have the demo of eRacer, haven't heard of it, but it has a Mustang in it so I've downloaded it and will install soon:cool:. It's about 70MB.

Also checkout www.pczone.co.uk for the latest coverage of E3, screenshots of the new Castle Wolfenstein, Max Payne, Duke Nukem Forever, Operation Flashpoint and heaps more.

I want a GeForce3 nooooooow...:CraZ:

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
JEM said:

I want a GeForce3 nooooooow...:CraZ:
Heh me too *drools*
Mr Polites or Mr Flint wouldn't be able to shout me one for years of dedication to the Blue Oval woulf then? Please? ;) :rolleyes:

Did microprose/hasbro show the add on pack for GP3?

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: PC Games!

DONUT KING said:

Heh me too *drools*
Mr Polites or Mr Flint wouldn't be able to shout me one for years of dedication to the Blue Oval woulf then? Please? ;) :rollseyes:

Did microprose/hasbro show the add on pack for GP3?
Don't know, but there is info and screenshots of the addon at www.alphaf1.com/gp3

I was going through the stage where I couldn't get enough of GP3, haven't played it for a while now though:( , then again haven't played much of anything really.

Just gime a sec, I've just finished installing eRacer, I'll see how it is.

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't bother about eRacer:thumbdown Arcade crap, ala Playstation:D Sorry HSE2:p

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here ya go, try this link for screens of the addon.

http://www.gamespot.co.uk/stories/previews/0,2160,2044181,00.html

and here's some info regarding GP4 due early 2002!

Grand Prix 4 (working title) has been in development since Grand Prix 3 was released and currently it looks like it'll be released on early 2002. It's based on the current F1 season (2001) featuring all the teams, drivers, tracks etc. The major improvement is the completely new graphics engine allowing more detailed and glorious graphics.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Now if only someone could come up with a racing game that included the Quake/unreal 1st person shooter, they would have me interested!!!

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
laminge said:
Now if only someone could come up with a racing game that included the Quake/unreal 1st person shooter, they would have me interested!!!
You might be in luck there Laminge, try a game called Death Rally:wink2: Haven't played it, so I don't know what its like, I think there is a demo of it out there somewhere.

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
They are making Test Drive for the PS2 also, cars on the screenshots include Viper, Shelby Cobra, Cobra R, GTR etc.
I also had Test Drive 1 and 2 couldn't get enough of out running the cops in the F40.
:gok:

·
EB Fairmont Owner
191 Posts
Test Drive 1 & 2 were awesome.

I thought Test Drive 3 was cool despite the lack of cars but it gave you the freedom of driving on huge roads, weather etc.

Test drive 4 (bought it thinking it would be good) was a real let down - some nice cars but the gameplay and car dynamics were crap.

Got Test Drive: Off Road wasnt bad - it's good if you like driving Hummer's and Monster trucks.

Test Drive 5 (havent got) but havent heard many good things about it.

Current favourite car game is Grand Turismo 2 on PSX(!). I wish they would bring it out on PC though. Need for speed 4 was good also.

Jase

·
1,610 Posts
GT3 (PS2) is nearly here only 2 months away, complete with FTR Falcon, should be awesome.:wink2:

·
EB Fairmont Owner
191 Posts
Yeah Awesome if you have a PS2! (I'd love one)

I bought my current PSX - just for Grand Turismo 1 & 2 :)

But I'll think i'll save my pennies and get an XBOX :thumbup:

Jase

T

·
0 Posts
A friend of mine who is a systems engineer worked for Gateway 2000 before they sold out, apparantly microsoft are or are in the middle of developing a black box, that sits on your television, and does away with PSX, PS2, AMIGA, NINTENDO etc. you dial up via DSL choose the game you want to play, you then have the option of saving to your memory card etc all via the internet.

·
1,610 Posts
The reason I bought a PS2 was my PS1 was falling apart and also I wanted a DVD player and when the PS2 came out I decided I'll have 2 in 1.:wink2:

·
EB Fairmont Owner
191 Posts
Doc, that would be the XBOX - It is Microsoft's new gaming system like Playstation, Nintendo etc.

It will have the ability to connect to the Internet via an Ethernet / phone connection so you could hook it up via cable/adsl connection so you could download stuff as it has a big Hard disk built in, and play multiplayer games over the net.

That and the fact that a large amount of developers are making games for it now because of the Microsoft name - it should be a winner.

I'd be pissed off if during a game you are hit with a Blue Screen of Death (tm) - being a Microsoft product I wouldnt be surprised! :wink2:

Jase

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
About this Discussion
47 Replies
13 Participants
Mr Sparkle
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing