Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its my 21st soon and im trying to get ideas for some nice plates for the cortina. heres some ive thought of.. thoughts on them, or any other ideas welcome.

WYLD.76
EFI.351
BESERK
ENRGED
HAZARD
DISTRB
STOK.76

·
Mulberry Rain
1,229 Posts
I don't know where you live, but in queensland, personalised plates queensland has a website (http://www.ppq.com.au/frameset.asp)

On the site you can make a personalise plate using the tools and compare it to a database, so you can tell if its taken yet or not.

example: hazard would cost you $1,945.00 but is not available

·
O.F.R - BIG DADDY C.E.O
571 Posts
qwikcorty

What about FLOGNU vic plates which I have for sale?

Cheers, Ray.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
qwikcorty said:
its my 21st soon and im trying to get ideas for some nice plates for the cortina. heres some ive thought of.. thoughts on them, or any other ideas welcome.

WYLD.76
EFI.351
BESERK
ENRGED
HAZARD
DISTRB
STOK.76
They'll be all gone so why bother?

It took awhile for me to get one, I finally got what I wanted but it's not great. I'd say pick the wyld one.

·
now with EF power!
891 Posts
I like EFI.351

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah the efi 351 i like too, as long as my set up goes ok! and are the cheapest i think at $150 the lettered ones are $310.

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i called up this week, and they have
efi.351
CORTNA
QWIKTD
QWKTD.8
WYLD.76
and CORTY.1

i still have no idea, i like CORTNA but then people will see it as cort-na, if u get what i mean.

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Personally, I'd go for something that you will hang on to indefinately.... If you sold the cortina (not saying you will though!), would you drive around in, say a falcon, with cortina plates???

I like the EFI 351 plates though!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts