Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you out there are going to the All Ford Day cruise this weekend? Will this be a chance for some of the Forum members to catch up and finally meet?

Here's the details:

Date: 18th November
All fords to assemble at Belmont Shopping Centre (in front of Reading Cinema) from 8am to receive your ticket, map and goodie bag at the cost of $5 (no Judging). Departure will be at 10am with a 2hr cruise.

MORE INFO DANIEL ON 0415153518 OR MIKE ON

·
XR Wannabee
461 Posts
Hey XY

Just got back from the cruise, big turnout and a heap of nice cars...

Will post the pics I took shortly :)

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey great pics Spinksy!! I didn't go on the run itself, but I did go down to Belmont Forum to have a look before hand in the old XY. Some seriously nice Fords out that day!

·
Officially Bored with 347
3,584 Posts
Aw Man..... Things definately aint right when WORK interferes with ya SOCIAL life, sorry I missed it would have liked to meet afew of you & talk FORd all day .... DANG

·
Sideways..
1,652 Posts
goddamnit !!! I read this too late.
I would have loved to come down :(

Looks like there were plently of hot fords down there.

·
Australian Falcon Member
663 Posts
hmm.. almost a month ago.. I've got a red XE S-pack sedan now, just gotta get it licenced..

heh.. slid out going through a corner on a spot of oil.. it was that night where it was practically the first rains in a month.. and well, bad luck just seemed to be on my side..

Attachments

·
Sideways..
1,652 Posts
OUCH, damnit :(

ps. can us perth guys get like a mailing list happening? so when theres the next perth cruise, someone can mass-email everyone who would be interested??

1 - 20 of 27 Posts