Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Moderator / Probe
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think a Photo gallery section would be a good addition. Just think of all the funny pictures we can all post.

This way the Readers Rides section won't get cluttered. That can jsut be for members cars.

S

·
0 Posts
Like this so we can show off our non Ford Vehicles;)
My 2000 Chevy Extreme
15.8 sec 1/4 mile @ 89.3mph best time!! Averages 16.1

Attachments

P

·
0 Posts
I have a parallel post to this one with the exact same idea. And I posted first :D. LOL j/k, it doesnt matter who posted first... anyway, I dont know if it matters but I think we need this...

·
Grumpy old man
126 Posts
What the heck are those poseurs doing on a Ford board?

If you want a truck, get one of these:

Tacked on ground effects and a six-banger. Puh-leeze. If you want extreme performance, try 5.8 liters, 285 hp bone stock, 4.10 gears and still average 16 mpg!

P

·
0 Posts
I think what TangPgt meant initially wasnt only non-Ford vehicles but all kindsa other pictures. Go check out my similar post and lemme know what you think.

Don are you up for a little (LOT :)) more moderating?
:D

S

·
0 Posts
LunaticSS said:
scamper are you part of the board www.s-seriesforum.com ? Just thought I would ask since Cartman and I threw this together. If you are not then check it out.

LunaticSS
Yes i am , but it wount let me post on the board. Its says something like this!

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

But I am logged in!!

S

·
0 Posts
2ksport said:

hmm, no offense intended, but i liked the stock xtreme wheels better..

Naw.. I dont think so, they look like the camero wheels of the late eighties!!!yuck!!!
Here's better shot of the wheels! But my wheels will be changed in a couple of years to more of a show wheel, I'll keep these for drag racing and daily driving;)

Attachments

P

·
0 Posts
Oh boy! We got a Chevy-driving Pikachu freak that cant even log in to a board for a moderator here??? Thats baaaad! :D j/k...

S

·
0 Posts
lol
okay, you left something, I told you that I'm all doped up at the moment too, so you could add an over the counter druggie also:D:D

·
Multi Car Owner
930 Posts
ProbeBandit said:
Oh boy! We got a Chevy-driving Pikachu freak that cant even log in to a board for a moderator here??? Thats baaaad! :D j/k... [/QUOTE

Hate to say it, but I am more a Chev fan then a Ford fan at the moment!! He he he!

S

·
0 Posts
wythors said:
What the heck are those poseurs doing on a Ford board?

If you want a truck, get one of these:

Tacked on ground effects and a six-banger. Puh-leeze. If you want extreme performance, try 5.8 liters, 285 hp bone stock, 4.10 gears and still average 16 mpg!
Oh my 16 mpg, wow;) That's alot:D I think I'll stick my 4.3liter V-6 with 26 mpg and probably quicker quarter mile times also:D I'm trying to hold back, I'm doing my best;) b/c the extreme is just more than ground effects and a six banger

P

·
0 Posts
Scamper said:
lol
okay, you left something, I told you that I'm all doped up at the moment too, so you could add an over the counter druggie also:D:D
We got a DRUG-ADDICT, CHEVY-DRIVING, PIKACHU FREAK for a moderator here.. :(
You like that Scamper? :)

Oh oh... the boss is against us too :(.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
6 Participants
LunaticSVT
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing