Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I promised last week to get some photo's but things got out of control.
I am going to see the Lord of all 365kw XR8's this afternoon, and if this gracious beast let's me I will snap of a roll of kodak. Unfortunately I cannot get interior photo's because thoust has been refused entry, plus the doors are locked. So hang fire people.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cant mate she's locked, this thing is that low you could'nt get a camera under there on a cockroaches back.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah would be good. I can tell you the interior is standard XR8 seating, but done in perforated black leather, soft to touch. seats have more squab on the sides. wood grain throughout the dash, lid on center console done in red leather, as well as handbrake handle, and gear knob. black tinted windows awesome stereo, did'nt see the make though, he would'nt unlock the car.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the gear lever I could live with, the handbrake...yeah maybe. but the lid no farkin way. this is a bright red to boot. even through black tinted windows it was bright. so it's quite possible it may even be orange.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would'nt have it myself, but the lid would be right at home in a ricer. forgot to mention the roof lining was black as well, plus the oval egg that doubles as a dash, was I think...black as well.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
You've answered my question posted elsewhere....

What time you getting there (I'm at work at the moment but should be back home this arvo). I just wanted to see if they DO open it up.

I kind of get the impression it's a show pony if they won't open it up for anyone. As for the interior - YUK. Why would you do bright red on a blue car? (Aussie Pete realises his car has blue interior on a red car... DOH!)

·
7,777 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
hopefully about 3.30 pm pete
You got my mobile so gimme a call - we'll drool together (I need an excuse to go back and see it if you get my drift)

·
7,777 Posts
DOC:
Didn't hear from you.
I went over there today (walking the hound) and had another look. If you can't make it over for photos I will take some and post them Thursday.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got there about 9:30am sunday, hectic day, I've taken some photo's and some of the Pig with the new striping etc. when I get them developed I'll post them. may need someone with a scanner, mine **** itself.

·
7,777 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
I got there about 9:30am sunday, hectic day, I've taken some photo's and some of the Pig with the new striping etc. when I get them developed I'll post them. may need someone with a scanner, mine **** itself.
I live at Sutho and work at Mascot. I can scan for you if you can get them to me.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
done deal....gimme a couple of days to use the rest of the film etc

·
Registered
170 Posts
Been past about 20 times in last week, nearly dropped in thought they could get pissed me turning up in commy.

But hey i have bought 3 Fords from them in last two years at Kirrawee.

·
Administrator
5,109 Posts
VX SS said:
Been past about 20 times in last week, nearly dropped in thought they could get pissed me turning up in commy.

But hey i have bought 3 Fords from them in last two years at Kirrawee.
They shouldn't be pissed they should be rapt that they attract someone in a Commie.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts