Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G,day
june photo chop base image is a 1981 tf cortina.
theres no limits to what you can do. The main aim is to make it as cool as you can using photoshop. theres no theme this time, so just let your imagination go wild. max size is 800x800.
max of two entries per month.
turbocortina :driver:
please also pick some pics for next months chop.

Pic:

·
CaR bUfF pRoDiGy
219 Posts
i would, but im havin trouble with my computer lately, so im gonna have to wait til next months i think. im deleting my whole hard drive and starting over. =/

but thats an easy pic to use mates, id kick ass with it, lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh i know its a easy pic to do so im going to have a go t try and get hings started.
anyone on here want a pic of their car modded?
post it up and it could be chossen to be modded.
you could even post a list of things you wanted done to it and the post that makes it look the best wins. or you can just let everyone go wild on it.
up to you,
come on people.
lets get chopping.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Might help if you could find a pic on a better angle, and one that's at least 1024x768, that'd be ideal for chopping. And try getting pics of recent production cars, or photos of cars with a consistent background, as if the photos were taken in a studio, it makes it a lot easier when chopping. Then you can move onto the more difficult stuff later when there's a bit more interest in the comp.

·
Administrator
5,153 Posts
Hey nice work dudes.

Tints and a colour change Sle-ezy. Nice.

I have never really tried much on photoshop but it's good looking at others works.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
great work stig and [SLE-EZY]. im leaving this section open until the end of this month. hope to see more people getting into this. keep up the good work. dont forget to post up some pics for next month.
thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts