Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prancing Horse Racing has entered their new #888 AU Falcon for the final Konica V8 race at Mallala next month.
It will be driven by Mark Noske and sponsored by Budweiser.
I think that they are racing it to see how it goes against other cars before they race it at the QLD 500 and Bathurst 1000.

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HSE2 said:
Is it their own car that they built from scratch or is it a second hand job?
It is a car that they built on their own.

·
Au's Gotta Lov'em
144 Posts
Speaking of V8 Supercars built. I heard that with Mark Larkham, after losing his major sponsor 'IGS' he had to sell his partly completely 2nd car to keep his team financial.
Who bought this second car? Was it a base for the 'Bud' team?

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
AU_Steve said:
Who bought this second car? Was it a base for the 'Bud' team?
Dunno.. Could've been I 'spose.. :confused:

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think Larkham is selling the car that he's racing now and then he's jumping into his new car that he has just finished building.

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
This can only be a good thing, another Falcon in the V8 Supercar ranks. Let's hope it creates an impression pretty quick like the Mustang did in the GTP. :D
The Konica series needs a few more Fords.With a few of last years Ford guys going into the Shell series, all I see are Commodes.:(
Russell.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I not sure about Prancing Horse entering the konica series. They should jump straight into the Shell series. remember how Besnard raced in the Konica series last year and set the world on fire and this year fizzled out. PH might perform very well but might fall down in the heat of the Shell series. I think they should enter the fire and see how there cards fall.
All in all, It's great to see more Falcons competing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts