Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i uploaded a pic of my car, when someone jacked the wheel offa it. it was right across the street from my house and someone came along and hijacked it. im still looking for a replacement at a junk yard. if anyone has any extras or can tell me where to get one for around 30 bucks ill be greateful. here is the pic

\

Thats how they left it, sitting on an old tire.

pffft

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Those are the same wheels I have on my car. I am thinking about going to OEM style steel wheels. Long story but if I do, I might put mine up for sale. A while back I did a search for these wheels, and the only place I could find them was someplace on the internet. Price = $145/wheel

·
Topaz XR5 Member
9 Posts
wheels

really that much for the wheels?????? I found a set of factory 15''s from a 92 GLS in a scrapyard and they only charged me 120 bucks for all four...and that was canadian...look around...the deals are out there..... I got lucky on a set...good luck man :)

·
HO V6 XR5i
118 Posts
Dam......

Man that sucks that they just straight up stole a wheel......that sucks.......since you need a new wheel, I'd just invest a tad more and get some bigger Ford wheels with meatier tires. 1988+ 4drs have a slimmer rear fender lip so you can fit 205mm tires without rubbing.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One wheel seems odd. I wonder if they will come back for the others. You might want to have some in reserve.

Evan

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lug locks

I thought about that. i went to pep boys and bought some of those locking lug nuts. :)

·
"Custom" 94 Tempo
21 Posts
What is this world coming to??????? What kind of idiot would steal 1 wheel with a factory rim?????

JEZZ! :cussing:

·
Tempo GL Member
12 Posts
Junk yards

Go to a junk yard. I just went to one in Baton rouge and they wanted like $20 for the exact same wheel. Shop around, or go steal someone else's wheel and keep the chain going. People keep stealing one of my hubcaps as soon as I replace the last one. Weird.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts