Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day, my name is Chris, this is my second falcon, and here are some pics of her progress so far, I do custom car audio instalations for a bit of a hobby!! If you want some advise on how to do it yourself... then pop me an email!

Cheers, hope you like the pics!

Chris

P.S more pics coming soon, just need to figure out how to reduce the size of the jpegs!

Attachments

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
Do u expect us to do any photoshopping or did u accidently post here?

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Welcome to the forums... think he meant for it to be in the showroom gallery tho! :p

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
madwob, I think they were too big to include...

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
EBXR said:
madwob, I think they were too big to include...
ah ok then.....shame

anyone know if they are under the car? or interior neons or what

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dunis888 said:
G'day, my name is Chris, this is my second falcon, and here are some pics of her progress so far, I do custom car audio instalations for a bit of a hobby!! If you want some advise on how to do it yourself... then pop me an email!

Cheers, hope you like the pics!

Chris

P.S more pics coming soon, just need to figure out how to reduce the size of the jpegs!

Sorry to disapoint with the first images, my knowledge of imaging software is very limited...... hope the rest of these pics make up for the delay.

·
4,562 Posts
good work chris :hy:....nice ladies in there too ;)

good to see a ford with that little bit of rice in it....i dont mind it...and im actually gonna put some neons in my interior....just 4....2 under each seat and 2 in the footwells. Im gonna go for the UV black lights....the purpley color...

i have no idea how to wire any of the shit up...so hopefully i can find someone to do it for me......i dont want some cheap job like my mate had in his celica....plugged into the cigaretter lighter with wires everywhere....i dont wanna see a wire....and i want 1 switch to turn em on....

anyway....im goin on :rant:

good job :hy:

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
Gday.

this is just my 2 cents and om not baggin u out or anythin, but im not keen on the under car neon kit. kinda makes it look like a wannabe ricer.

that said the rest if the car is ace.

just keep the neons to the inside :p

:rant: over :p

·
4,562 Posts
MADNC_8 said:
Gday.

this is just my 2 cents and om not baggin u out or anythin, but im not keen on the under car neon kit. kinda makes it look like a wannabe ricer.

that said the rest if the car is ace.

just keep the neons to the inside :p

:rant: over :p
thats what ill be doing....but under car neons...yer they may be ricey...but they can look good...and they get peoples attention.........the interior ones look great though........hopefully ill get mine done soon

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
lot of work been put into that car i can tell!! good on ya for getting out there and having a go! cheers! :hy:

·
4,562 Posts
just slap some rims on it and it'll be complete....for the time being ;) :wnc: :wnc:

·
Circuit board dressups!
1,124 Posts
Gotta love the fluffy dice in that light

·
4,562 Posts
Back In Black said:
Gotta love the fluffy dice in that light

yer i liked that...where exactly are the neons mounted to be lighting the top of the dice up?

and those 4 (5?) lights above the cd unit...what are they?

·
Mulberry Rain
1,229 Posts
madwob said:
...and they get peoples attention.........the interior ones look great though........
Why on earth do people want to attract other peoples attention by putting bright coloured lights underneath cars??

I would want people to notice my car because it sounds great, has a great finish...nice mags and if it was a new car, a nice kit. I wouldn't want someones attention because of a pissy bright light... running around naked painted lime green would get attention as well, don't mean its a good idea does it?

:rant:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts