Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics of my 90 pgl. For those of you in Southern California you might see me driving around. And also crossing the states for when I go to school in Colorado each fall and spring. Some photos did not come out too well but I will have more up in time. Plus some others that I have taken including an up close look at the supra from the fast and the furious. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

http://home.pacbell.net/jts7/

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
ah hell, i remember you!

those nology wires did it for me. it was good meeting you at fiesta island todd. hope you can make it out for a few more meets and our upcoming trip to monterey! :thumbup:

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
scpoc

Hey Damon- It was good to meet you and the other scpoc members. Im gonna try to get to the mod day this sat to meet some more of the members. but my schedule is pretty booked right now. I will be leaving for school in 1week (Colorado State University) so I will miss some meets but hopefully will catch end of december/early january. Hopefully I will catch up with you on sat. todd

P

·
0 Posts
Nice probe, looks like you take good care of it! Those first genners are tough, they will run forever!

·
Hardcore GL Tuning
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My ride

Alright, I know that i left out a lot of info about my 1 gen so here ya go:

Year: 1990
Model: Probe GL
Miles: almost 160,000

Stock stuff: All of the car is pretty much original. I was hit on the drivers side front fender a few years ago by a drunk driver. It was nothing bad, just dented the fender some. and the rear passenger side quarter panel was hit by my mom backing out of the garage this summer. so other than that, the car has never been repainted. Looks good for 11 years old, huh?! It has been mine from the dealership in 1990 to present. I have had no major problems with the car. It has the original transmission and clutch. The lifters, roller-rockers, and valve springs were replaced at 65,000 miles and has been running strong ever since.

Aftermarket stuff:
Last summer I had the interior redone in similar colors to the stock style. Only I like the new look better. windows were tinted to the legal limit in California (40%), or maybe a little lighter than that (i dont remember cuz it was 1997 when it was done.). The car rides on Konig Wildcards 16x7 with Nitto nt450 all around (205/55/vr16). Eibach pro-kit springs (1.3inch drop) with KYB GR-2's at all four corners. And a Grex strut bar modified to fit my Probe from a Mitsubishi eclipse. The exhaust is by Sebring (universal fit round muffler) with 2.25inch piping from the cat done up by a muffler shop (sorry no mandrel bends here) exiting in a 3.5 inch chrome tip.
Intake: K&N cone filter with the home depot CAI.
ignition: Nology Hotwires with Beru Silverstone sparkplugs. Thinking about the MSD blaster 2 TFI coil (whatever it is called).
I have a performance chip from JET (www.jetchip.com).
I am waiting on the short shift kit from pacesetter.

Audio: Kenwood KRC 402 tape deck with the KDC300 add-on cd player. Kenwood KFC1677 6.5inch 2-ways in the front doors. Boston Acoustics rally rx67 6.5 inch 2-ways in the rear panels.
In the trunk is the Kicker ix405D 5 channel amp (40x4 @ 4 ohms + 280x1 @ 2 ohms) and the Kicker Comp VR 12 inch sub.

Enjoy! any questions or comments will be appreciated.

P

·
0 Posts
Nicely done! Looks like yuou take good care of your car! Do you have any clearer pics?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts