Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope the mods don't mind cos I have already posted in the Showroom, but here's some High Res pics of my new ride. Enjoy!
Click HERE

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Looks fantastic i like the special effects it really makes the GT stand out.
Cheers John

·
BAII XR6T Driver!
571 Posts
Nice work there JAJH. Those are some great shots. That GTP looks bloody fantastic!

Got to love Photoshop and Digital Cameras :s6:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Looks great JAJH,but where are the stripes?

·
Registered
282 Posts
noel said:
Looks great JAJH,but where are the stripes?
Ditto JAJH, the car is great but like mine (Vixen GT) the first thing I said when I first saw her was........she needs stripes!

Great choice of colour!! :angel:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Obviously, it's only my personal opinion, but I think it looks classier without the stripes. I know it's a part of the heritage of the GT to have stripes, but I reckons it looks a bit "cheesy" with them.

·
Registered
140 Posts
JAJH said:
Obviously, it's only my personal opinion, but I think it looks classier without the stripes. I know it's a part of the heritage of the GT to have stripes, but I reckons it looks a bit "cheesy" with them.

Couldnt agree more

Jim

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Maybe we could have a new thread Stripes or No Stripes LOL
Cheers John

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I would'nt mind if i had some shots done in the same style,i really like the great effect with the camera shots,they are awesome.
Cheers John

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GTP 320 said:
I would'nt mind if had some shots done in the same style,i really like the great effect with the camera shots,they are awesome.
Cheers John
Well, what we can do is if we get some of us together, I can take some pics, doctor them up a bit with Photoshop and even make a screensaver with everones' cars.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
That sounds great to me ,we'll have to make some arrangements.
Cheers John

1 - 16 of 16 Posts