Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who has a good shot of our Ford trip last week at one of the Ford facilities (ie/ under the sign at Geelong etc) where most of the group look fairly attractive and the majority of them look like they are awake, could you please send me a copy to [email protected] This is for the article on the trip so make it good. ;)

I am also chasing images on the net or via email of both the Boyd Coddington Ute and the Venom Ute. If anyone can point me in the right direction to pics of these two cars that would be great.

:cool:

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh.. perfect! :thumbup: Thanks for that Jase.

Now all I need is a pic where we all look attractive and awake ;)

:cool:

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jase_ELXR8 said:
whats wrong with ones in this thread???
http://discussions.fordforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=6149

All you need to do is hand draw on some smiley faces :p :thumbup:

Were there that many groups shots taken though???
The shot of all of us under the sign is probably the one i'm chasing but it is a bit difficult to see all the faces. Did anyone get a shot which shows us more clearly? It needs to be either at the sign or with Geoff P in the Auditorium.

·
Shh i'm huntin more power
1,764 Posts
The actual photo (if it was an 'actual' real photo...you know film and all) might be better quality and just needs to be rescaned. You lose some detail when shrinking them down to fit on here...

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
Sorry to be a little negative here, but that Boyd ute wasn't what I was expecting.

Given the nature of the vehicles Boyd normally turns out, with wild hand crafted bodies, I was kind of expecting something a little more wild and radical than the usual fancy paint and big wheels and stereo.

I still think it looks great and would love to have it in my garage, but a chopped top or channeled body would have been more his style. What happened?

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone who has a good shot of our Ford trip last week at one of the Ford facilities (ie/ under the sign at Geelong/with Geoff etc) where most of the group look fairly attractive and the majority of them look like they are awake, could you please send me a copy to [email protected] This is for the article on the trip so make it good ;)

Sorry to drag this one back again but I desperately need a good high res pic of the above. FM, I sent yours but the res wasn't high enough :(

Deadline is rapidly approaching.

:rolleyes:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I only have pics at 900k pixels. Probably not enough for your needs.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discovery said:
FM, I sent yours but the res wasn't high enough :(
No sweat matey.. I didn't think it was hi enough res when I sent it to you..

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discovery said:
Now all I need is a pic where we all look attractive and awake ;)
Now you're starting to push shyte uphill!!... :D

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
XYFalcon said:
Sorry to be a little negative here, but that Boyd ute wasn't what I was expecting.

Given the nature of the vehicles Boyd normally turns out, with wild hand crafted bodies, I was kind of expecting something a little more wild and radical than the usual fancy paint and big wheels and stereo.

I still think it looks great and would love to have it in my garage, but a chopped top or channeled body would have been more his style. What happened?
Yeh, I thought the same. Cadzilla and Chezoom (can't think of others off hand) were mega trick but the XR8 ute was:rolleyes: boring. Purple and Orange, they look good together, not.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts