Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone can provide me with an answer to the end of the movie could you PM me or shot me an email. I know I aint the sharpest tool in the shed but the twist at the end has me stumped.

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
Charlton Heston walks along the beach and finds the ruins of the Statue of Liberty sticking out of the sand.

He then realises that he is in fact home but far in the future and that the human race blew it up.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brendan said:
Charlton Heston walks along the beach and finds the ruins of the Statue of Liberty sticking out of the sand.

He then realises that he is in fact home but far in the future and that the human race blew it up.
Ah I am talking about the new movie with Mark Walberg

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brendan said:

OK - then I'm guessing the same except substitute Marky Mark instead of Charlton Heston.
Well you are right about a twist but there is a fullu functioning city and time travel is involved and I can say much more without spoiling the ending

·
Registered
880 Posts
HSE2 said:
If anyone can provide me with an answer to the end of the movie could you PM me or shot me an email.
O.K, here it is (i think) Somehow the general (the ape, not the car maker) has got into a spaceship and has gone back in time to the start of the human race, wiped it out and now the planet is all apes. The 3rd original film had the same type of story that the apes got into the spaceship and it took them to our time thus starting the ape population on earth.
Hope that makes sense HSE2. (i've confused myself)

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Planet of the Apes

Space Lord said:

O.K, here it is (i think) Somehow the general (the ape, not the car maker) has got into a spaceship and has gone back in time to the start of the human race, wiped it out and now the planet is all apes. The 3rd original film had the same type of story that the apes got into the spaceship and it took them to our time thus starting the ape population on earth.
Hope that makes sense HSE2. (i've confused myself)
And that is the conclusion we came to as well.
That was the ape they locked in the wreck wasn't it!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Planet of the Apes

HSE2 said:

And that is the conclusion we came to as well.
That was the ape they locked in the wreck wasn't it!
Thats right dude. what did you think of the film in general?

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Re: Re: Planet of the Apes

Space Lord said:

Thats right dude. what did you think of the film in general?
Yeah I didn't mind it. It would be hard not to laugh when talking to the suits.
Reckon the y have set it up for a sequel!

What about you?

·
2,153 Posts
During the NASA press conference, Homer suddenly realizes why they sent him to space "Wait a minute... Statue of Liberty... that was our planet! You maniacs! You blew it up! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!" and then Homer starts weeping...

Is that the ending you mean?:p

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aussie Falcon said:
During the NASA press conference, Homer suddenly realizes why they sent him to space "Wait a minute... Statue of Liberty... that was our planet! You maniacs! You blew it up! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!" and then Homer starts weeping...

Is that the ending you mean?
I don't think so. Although I am not sure

·
Registered
880 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Planet of the Apes

HSE2 said:

Yeah I didn't mind it. It would be hard not to laugh when talking to the suits.
Reckon the y have set it up for a sequel!

What about you?
I liked it, won't be long before the second one comes out

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gtho4 said:
I wanted to go see that movie so I gather I won't be dissappointed?
I doubt you will be!
No the same sort of show as you sent me but I liked it anyway;)

G

·
0 Posts
HSE2 said:

Nah There is no other half but you are on the right track
Unless you mean with work anyway my apologies if you nearly got in trouble but I guess all was forgiven once you seen the slide show. :D :D

I think I sent one to DK as well I hope that didn't effect his studies :D ;) .

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Nope, my studies couldn't be affected any further than from what laminge sent me the other day on ICQ ;) Now I am studying as hard as ever, just what I am studying has nothing to do with IT now ;) :D :wink2:

Now to be completely off topic GTHO4, I emailed ya (I think anyway) about putting an AU motor in an XF a fair few months back, my question is now, would it be any easier to do an EB or ED 302 rather than the AU version because of all the security gear?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts